Australian Pink Floyd

100 dufas to see a f***ing cover band? Jebuz. Not a hope in hell of me seeing that. Even considering their gear there's nothing that can justify that afaic.

Canny tour like - old style with over twenty UK dates.

100 dufas to see a f***ing cover band? Jebuz. Not a hope in hell of me seeing that. Even considering their gear there's nothing that can justify that afaic.

Canny tour like - old style with over twenty UK dates.
Aye some of the tickets are outrageously expensive. Got mine for the 5th row for 45 quid. They are making a cracking living out of constantly touring but they are very good at what they do.

Aye some of the tickets are outrageously expensive. Got mine for the 5th row for 45 quid. They are making a cracking living out of constantly touring but they are very good at what they do.
I've heard very good things about them (might even have a bootleg somewhere) but, like others, it's a lot of money for a cover band.

You doing U2 next year?

I've heard very good things about them (might even have a bootleg somewhere) but, like others, it's a lot of money for a cover band.

You doing U2 next year?

It's unreal..i've seen a few Floyd cover bands over the years but the Aussies are superb..proper note for note.

Dave Gilmour live in Pompeii at 10:40 bbc2 tonight .Probs have to sit through his solo shite to listen to the likes of Echos but well worth it .

Brit Floyd are as good as Aussie Floyd although problies equally expensive.

There's also Think Floyd - there's only about 5 of them and they don't do the big shows but they are pretty good.

Back