Australia v New Zealand [Test Series]

Starc was struggling to make the team a few months ago now he's skittling teams out again. Aussies up to their old tricks?
Starc's a world calss bowler who lost a bit of form. He was always going to come back strong.

Haven't been watching this. Could anybody who has tell me how the pink ball is behaving under lights. From the couple of Southee wickets I'veseen it seems like it's doing a lot.

Putting everything into perspective you know 2 2 was not a bad result in the summer for us, and we were well on top in the game well affected by rain.

The England test team took a lot of stick on here during the summer but with the Aussie bowling attack and Smith playing out of his skin and the emergence of a real test talent in Labsachange thought the result we got was not that bad at all!

Putting everything into perspective you know 2 2 was not a bad result in the summer for us, and we were well on top in the game well affected by rain.

The England test team took a lot of stick on here during the summer but with the Aussie bowling attack and Smith playing out of his skin and the emergence of a real test talent in Labsachange thought the result we got was not that bad at all!
Still think if it had done a bit more in the air and off the pitch we'd have won it. That old Trafford pitch was shite for us and perfect for them especially when they won the toss and Edgbaston wasn't what it usually is either

Last edited:
Just arrived in Melbourne visiting the in laws for Xmas and New year.

Got my parents with me and taking my 75 year old Dad and 72 year old father n law to the boxing day test. Tickets cheap as chips compared to the UK. Looking forward to it, just a shame its not an ashes game

Hope the pitch is sorted as last Sheffield shield game was abandoned.

NZ need another wicket shortly or this test and the series is probably done.
Warner gone. If they can get one of these two shortly their decision will be justified.

Last edited:
I can see why Smith was livid with thar last dead ball decision, but really, if he's going to let that get to him as much as it appears, the Kiwi bowlers won't take long to shift him.

The in-studio commentary is dreadful. Can't BT Sport just take the whole Channel 9 feed?

Back