Australia 🇦🇺 v India 🇮🇳 ICC World Test Championship Final The Oval

I mentioned this in another thread and got scolded because this is the way test cricket is played! Also while I am at it why is this down as a six day test?? I know that it will be over one way or another tomorrow, but 6 days!!
Being the final they really want a result I assume.
1686421463629.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I mentioned this in another thread and got scolded because this is the way test cricket is played! Also while I am at it why is this down as a six day test?? I know that it will be over one way or another tomorrow, but 6 days!!
It's a spare day to make up time lost for bad weather to try and ensure a result, as its a one off final. But as we haven't had any rain the game will finish tomorrow.

The 6th day was a reserve day in case of poor weather so the game ends tomorrow whether there's a result or not..

I have to put it on mute when harsha Bhogle is commentating on indias batting
Cricket commentary is in a sad state of affairs. So many unbearable twats Bhogle, Langer, Shastri, KP, Swann to name a few. Langer has been awful in this game, not looking forward to him during the ashes.

Miss the days of Richie Benaud in the box for the Aussie games.

Cricket commentary is in a sad state of affairs. So many unbearable twats Bhogle, Langer, Shastri, KP, Swann to name a few. Langer has been awful in this game, not looking forward to him during the ashes.

Miss the days of Richie Benaud in the box for the Aussie games.
KP is a great analyst when it comes to batting mind.
Boland scares me for the ashes mind, skills seem perfect for English conditions
Dont worry, I'm sure they will leave him out for Hazlewood ;)

Last edited:

Back