August Challenge - Still Life. Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did summat a bit different but still very 'still life', taken with the old Galaxy S so a bit limited,said all my efforts this year were gonna be taken with it till i sort myself a decent camera,still undecided about what to get,might have about £200-£250 to spend in the Jan sales,prepare to have your brains picked then!
You could probably pick up a decent 2nd hand DSRL for that, or a very good compact depending on what your after.

You're totally limited using a camera phone, although some do give pretty good results. Mine was taken on my Galaxy S3.

You could probably pick up a decent 2nd hand DSRL for that, or a very good compact depending on what your after.

You're totally limited using a camera phone, although some do give pretty good results. Mine was taken on my Galaxy S3.
yer my D400 with extra lens, memory cards, spare battery, and case cost £200

yer my D400 with extra lens, memory cards, spare battery, and case cost £200

Good news then! I do have a decentish compact ( Olympus u550WP) but i do like the photo enhancing apps available and i have my phone on me all the time so end up using it more, plus it's good to pits my wits against 'proper' photographers using pukka gear! I do have Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 but barely used it tbh, gonna have to give it a proper look, unless anyone can recommend any freebie sites i can use to get effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back