WATCHLOI

Lecce v Parma
Serie A
19:45
FreeSports

Harrogate & Celtic for me
Oi manners

Morning Hank, morning lads and lasses.

Nowt for me, another canny day down here for watching cricket, big game today.

Have a super Sunday, stay safe
Morning mate
Good morning Hank nots for me thank you

Good morning to you all, beautiful start here right now, recording GP for later.
First live gig today, as my mate Ben who l have worked with over the years is at St Neots, table booked good weather what could go wrong. The White Horse Eaton Socon.

Morning Wando, sports physio for mate. Sorted my shoulder injury out no problem as long as you follow their instructions.

Have a superb Sunday whatever you get up too and remain safe as more measures are on there way
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe

Good morning SFATI pal, thank you great post under pressure, trust the crew are helping out as well, regards to all and get it done and get out of there.👍🍺🍺🍺
Cheers pal, yep, busy old day ahead but won't be all day though. They're a great bunch to work with, there's me and the manager and the rest are all womem and they graft like hell and are funny as with their banter and remarks. I always pass on everyones good wishes from people like yourself on here, thats very kind pal, have a great day.

@VHFC , cheers pal, you too mate, @viccarlton , cheers pal, @becs , xx, have fun hon.

Good morning Hank nots for me thank you

Good morning to you all, beautiful start here right now, recording GP for later.
First live gig today, as my mate Ben who l have worked with over the years is at St Neots, table booked good weather what could go wrong. The White Horse Eaton Socon.

Morning Wando, sports physio for mate. Sorted my shoulder injury out no problem as long as you follow their instructions.

Have a superb Sunday whatever you get up too and remain safe as more measures are on there way
Morning Sis. Have a good day mate.

Morning SFATI. Thanks mate. Just off to bed now. Have a grand day.
Logon or register to see this image
Enjoy your kip Dilli, is the weather good out there?

Took over a year for mine to clear up completely
Morning cfg, surprising how long it can take, have a gud un

Morning everyone xx
I’m off to singalong to Grease at the open air cinema at Lambton Park tonight, got free tickets 🤣🤣🤣
That will be raucous and good fun, btw morning and enjoy

Morning @hank williams ,hope alls well and thanks for posting. Good morning all. Nowt for me today, off to the pharmacy this morning, shit loads to sort out plus some computer work but won't be all day, mainly get set for tomorrow. Only a month and a day to go before I finish....yayayay. It comes around eventually....and in a blink of an eye, its over...Oh well...on that cheery note...have a great Sunday all....🏏 🔮 🤾‍♂️ ⚽ 📺 ....Weather pants in the west today,☔☔🍃🍃.

@viccarlton , have a great pal and a top tread yesterday,👍👍👍👍, @VHFC, enjoy the game pal and have a great day, @Cattach SAFC, enjoy the matches pal, @Charles Eats Grass, morning, @Dilligaf60 , morning mate, hope the shift went well. Have a good kip & you stay safe out there pal,very funny btw😆😆😆😆, @Snorbens, that sounds excellent pal, have a really nice day, @HuffyDuffy, morning mate, @b1gals, enjoy your day, @AndyGray1985, you too also pal, @thamesvalleyman, enjoy the game and you stay safe over there pal, @oilcat, have a chillaxing day, its what Sundays are for mate,👍👍😁😁👍👍, @cfg, you to mate. Enjoy the F1 & the footy too, wish it'd brighten up over here, @st joes lad, morning pal, @Kingdom Bhoy, morning mate have a great day & enjoy your match,📺⚽📺, @Wandofaleftpeg, enjoy your Sunday pal, @WillD , he nose u know... 👃👃👃👃.

@Rip Van Fish , morning mate, have a great day, @janey , morning, 😁😁😁, @Spam Javelin , morning mate, @Butcher's Coat , have a great day, @thecloughywobble , morning mate, hope your weekends going well, take care pal, @Hoyus Ahammerower, @safc_graeme , @Macho , morning chaps,@phunboy ,morning pal, @Sunnybrow Red, hope all is well mate, @tunstall birdman , @Horley Chorley , @TiptonBaggie , morning chaps, @Blue Bell Lad ,have a great day mate, @Silly Point,morning mate, @Bears Beets, morning chaps, @safcpauluk ,@CLENK88 ,@Parsoncross, @THELORDRODWELL , @The Voice Of Reason , @chunkylover53 , @OohBaldyBally , @den , @Scotty 1978, @Tin Soldier ,@George Collins ,morning mate, have a great Sunday, @PeteFTM , @s1black2000 , @KarenDent , @Gordon Ottershaw , @echoboy , @BROOMFIELD , @riffraff , have a great Sunday, ⛱⛱⛱⛱.

@Jakata , have a nice day, @Abu Dhabi Red and White, have a nice Sunday, @Kid Galahad , morning mate, hope all is well, have a great day, @Musicman , morning mate, hope today is a better one. 🐎🐎🐎🐎 all sorted, I'll check them after work, have a good day pal, , @FlyingLotus , @gluepot , @rubberface , @Ghfd , @King Kareoke , have a nice Sunday chaps,@T_Bone , hope it better over in BWH than it is here. Have a niceSunday mate, @Mk Mackem, morning mate, hope the weekends gone well, have a great Sunday mate and take care, hope the chippy was tasty, @Fred Basset,morning mate, hopr all is well and going well too,👍, @robbied1, morning pal, have a good Sunday, @Bonzo , morning pal, hope alls well,have a great Sunday, @Johnap , have a great day mate.

@EchoMan , morning mate, enjoyed the final yesterday. Hope you didn't mix them drinks...Have a great Sunday pal...🍻🍻🍻...😉😉😉, @Stortford , morning pal,hope the cricket all went to plan yesterday and I hope you all have a great day today,, @sismanhatton , morning mate, hope you and everyone are well this morning. Have a great day and you take care,👍👍👍, @eddtheduck , morning mate, hope you and the ducking's have a lovely Sunday and I hope yesterday went well....And to anyone yet to post, have a great Sunday,👍👍👍👍, @niknak_123 , morning pal, @GlassSlippers , hope you have a lovely day and I hope yesterday went well, x ,@Nebula, @Ready salted ,morning chaps, @heroesof73 ,morning pal,have a good day, @SAFC11 , @s1black2000 , have a nice Sunday chaps.

@becs , morning hon, I hope you're pottering away this Sunday without a care in the world...Apart from Jack....Have a lovely day whatever you're uip to, xx, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , morning mate, hope everyone is fine and keeping well. Had a proper look at that menu yesterday, very nice a lovely surroundings too. Hope it stays nice for a BBQ today pal, take care, 🥩🥩🥩🥩.....And to those yet to post this fine day, have a good un.....⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some yobs have stolen all the bus stop signs from our street. For fuck sake, where do these people get off ?.....

🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌
Morning SFATI. Haway the emojis

Back