August 22nd live footy on tv

Morning Hank & morning all. Well, my heart rate didn't go up last night,probably went down. We're in trouble and it'll get worse, its been coming for 3 years and we are a runaway horse out of control. Anyway, nowt for me today, off work till tomorrow and a I've a few things to catch-up with and Challenge tv to boot also. Have a great Thursday everyone.
@Rip Van Fish morning pal.

Morning @Spam Javelin , have a good day.

@Dilligaf60 Morning mate, have a great day mate.
Morning Hank, morning everyone, might take in the Wolves game tonight, busy day ahead, off golfing this morning and am going to try out that new cinema in Durham this afternoon..........it’s a hard life, have a good day everyone.
Enjoy your day buddy.
Morning all.

None of that for me.

Off til Sunday now, will watch some of the Ashes at some point. Taking kids to soft play first. Happy days!

Have a good one everyone.
👍 👍 👍

Last edited:
Morning Hank & morning all. Well, my heart rate didn't go up last night,probably went down. We're in trouble and it'll get worse, its been coming for 3 years and we are a runaway horse out of control. Anyway, nowt for me today, off work till tomorrow and a I've a few things to catch-up with and Challenge tv to boot also. Have a great Thursday everyone.

Enjoy your day buddy.

Surprised at the result after yr comments on Satda’s game :(

We were headless chickens last night, nowhere near how we played on Saturday and I couldn't say why. Rubbish all around and we'll get hammered on Saturday at home to Leeds if they play like that again.

Oh dear

Mind, not long ago we didn’t run around at all nor have the brains/energy of headless chickens :(

Leeds ffs, turn over those West Yorkshire wankers please :)

Morning Hank, Morning All,
Torino game for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG
Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Been at it 2 1/2 hrs ffs, all cos I’m takken Mrs W away for the weekend:(

Avvegudden everyone
Morning Wakey. Enjoy yersels mate.
Morning Hank marra and co I'll probably watch the Celtic match on Celtic tv.
Morning KB
Morning Hank.
Morning Dilly, Ginge, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley and all.

Nothing for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Spammers
Morning all.

None of that for me.

Off til Sunday now, will watch some of the Ashes at some point. Taking kids to soft play first. Happy days!

Have a good one everyone.
Morning Mac
Morning Hank and all.
On the road today.
Will tune into the Ashes on the radio
Morning EM
Morning Hank, morning all

Nowt for me, just work, promising to be a long one as slept so badly or rather didn’t sleep, feel knackered already

Have good one folks
Morning Stortford

Enjoy your day buddy.

👍 👍 👍
Morning SFATI. Could be worse mate, you might have been a Bolton or bury fan.
Morning Hank, morning all, cricket for me after work and a trip to the dentist.
Morning Snorbens
Morning Hank, morning all, cricket for me after work and a trip to the dentist.
What times your appointment mate? Tooth hurty?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enjoy your day buddy.

👍 👍 👍
Aye, Butland had a mare marra 🤦‍♂️

Back