August 21st live footy on tv

Morning Hank & morning all. Only one game for me today. Its the nearest away game to me (17 miles to PNE.) so I'm in work this morning then finishing early to meet up for a few beers ect. Good job the boss is flexible with times at work...But that's me :lol:. Well the table looking good now, great win yesterday and a lot of happy people on here today and a lot of happy folks going to work this morning too. Durham should win today also so its looking like another good day. Have a great humpday and be happy.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , really pleased for you last night, I expect you'll be having a good day.

@Rip Van Fish morning buddy.

Morning @Spam Javelin , have a goodun.

Morning buddy, you'll be missing El Classico later...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Morning SFATI. Wasn’t pretty but a good three points mate. Good luck tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank & morning all. Only one game for me today. Its the nearest away game to me (17 miles to PNE.) so I'm in work this morning then finishing early to meet up for a few beers ect. Good job the boss is flexible with times at work...But that's me :lol:. Well the table looking good now, great win yesterday and a lot of happy people on here today and a lot of happy folks going to work this morning too. Durham should win today also so its looking like another good day. Have a great humpday and be happy.

Morning @Dilligaf60 , really pleased for you last night, I expect you'll be having a good day.

@Rip Van Fish morning buddy.

Morning @Spam Javelin , have a goodun.

Morning buddy, you'll be missing El Classico later...:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Morning SFATI enjoy your game tonight

Back