August 20th live footy on tv

The sylvan pastures of my imagination, sullied arnly by the stentorian tones of Messrs Benno & Barnes, where fiction often trumps fact.

Slow and steady wins the race, Red, la. According to Aesop. Personally, I tend to think otherwise, but who am I to argue with Herodotus, Plutarch & Aristotle? They arl rated the Greek fabulist. Zeno's Paradox, you say? Let's not gan there. Not the day.

Afternoon arl. A veritable Woolworth's pic 'n' mix of a day. Dinnat nar whether to shit or get off the pot. Nivva mind. I've been amusing mesel reading the Yellahamma Report. Ye bugger ter hell, flames ow, la. What a reet royal barls up, with fun times aheed. Tark about turkeys & Christmas, ar dinnar.

Any road, hoping fer the best the neet, expecting nothing, accepting whatever comes. Enjoy yasels. Stay sane*....

*For the avoidance of doubt, this is not a reference to a Citeh player of association football.

You remind me of a book written by a MLF on here “ 2 more turkeys & 1 Easter egg” or summink - by @Hoond

He’s a great lad & turns up with stotties & home made corned beef pies. Good mate of Reiver, GOM etc

Certainly is & a very enjoyable bite of grub before games.
Mind at Fulham ( last game in Prem) we met up in central laaarndan & his mate turned up with 2 stone of Whitby kippers:), he carried them about all day - popular on the underground or wat ;)
In his second book “ Contracting with the Devil” ? Reiv & I get a mention:) :) :)
Ha, ha, class. I'm quite partial to the occasional kipper: Whitby or Craster, both are good.

Contracting with the Devil, eh? Well, I've been narn to act as his advocate on a number of occasions....

Back