BT Sport 2

CFR Cluj v Slavia Prague
UEFA Champions League Play-Off 1st Leg
Kick off 20:00
BT Sport ESPN

That's yer lot just our match on ifollow for me
Morning Hank and @Scorefrom a throw in

Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck will be having an evening in front of a roaring Firestick watching the lads hopefully build on Saturdays great result.

Just had a text from the little duckling who predicts a 1 v 2 scoreline and although no clean sheet that would be just the job.

Might tape APOEL V Ajax for later.

Aye, the Ashes tickets are really expensive I failed to come out if the ballot for Lords at £150 a shot, £300 for the two of us and probably wouldn't have bothered had I been successful.

Paid £60 for two T20 tickets, Middlesex v Surrey two weeks ago and got my first visit to the home of cricket.

Morning Hank, morning everyone.
Nothing for me tonight apart from our game. Safe travels everyone.
Morning Bonzo
Morning all, none of that for me, backshift the day. Be keeping an eye in our match though, Ha way the lads!!!!!!!
Have a great Tuesday all.
Morning TB
Good morning. In the midst of work, so can't tarry. Hoying this up. Will say a proper hello some time later the day, time permitting.

😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all,

Off for the train to black pudding land shortly. Hoping to hit the Cemetery Hotel by 5.30ish.

Not sure I'l be up this weekend though. RMT are staging industrial action on Sunday and there's only one(!) train the next day, with no services to London either. I could get back as far as Brum on Saturday, and hope for a coach substitute from there on Sunday, but, honestly, I don't need the stress. I can cancel both the hotel and train tickets. I'll make mu mind up tomorrow. Bit of a pisser, but I'll be off to Burnley and Peterborough, so it's not like a going to suffering football deprivation.

Morning all,

Off for the train to black pudding land shortly. Hoping to hit the Cemetery Hotel by 5.30ish.

Not sure I'l be up this weekend though. RMT are staging industrial action on Sunday and there's only one(!) train the next day, with no services to London either. I could get back as far as Brum on Saturday, and hope for a coach substitute from there on Sunday, but, honestly, I don't need the stress. I can cancel both the hotel and train tickets. I'll make mu mind up tomorrow. Bit of a pisser, but I'll be off to Burnley and Peterborough, so it's not like a going to suffering football deprivation.
Don’t bother mate, you don’t need the hassle. It’s a long season with lots of other opportunities. Enjoy tonight.

Morning all,

Morning Grumpy I don’t like the name of that hotel mind, I would give it a miss if I were you this weekend I honestly don’t know how you do it
Don’t bother mate, you don’t need the hassle. It’s a long season with lots of other opportunities. Enjoy tonight.
Beat me

Back