August 20th live footy on tv

Morning @Ginger John , hope your recovery is going well. Enjoy your match tonight.

It is thank you xx

Had a brilliant nights sleep and I managed to cook our tea last night. Might try a short walk out later.
Morning Hank and all.
Flying tonight so I’ll tune into the first half at the airport but the match will be finished by the time we land.
Might need a lucky piss on the plane.
HTL

Safe journey marra xx

Thats the cheapest as well some of them are restricted views, when you watch it on the telly there always seems to be empty seats. People must have money to burn
Apparently so mate. I’m not an avid follower of the game, but even if I were I think I’d choke at that price.
Something I always meant to ask, if you pay your £156 and it buckets down do you get refunded?

I want to strangle them when they search for dust, as if normal people would do that

The standards vary a lot too. That one I watched had two very posh B&B's, a middle of the road one and then one run by two blokes for contractors working nearby so it was all cheap and cheerful. The two posh ones were pretty damning about the fixtures and fittings but working blokes just want a shower and a bed. They don't give a shit about cushions on the bed and stuff like that. It all got nasty and they fell out with each other :lol:

Also Four Weddings. It's four brides who go to each others weddings and score the venue, food and dress. That is unbelievably catty and bitchy :eek:
They're all "aww you look so pretty" to her face, then when they're filmed, they're saying she looked a mess and stuff :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The standards vary a lot too. That one I watched had two very posh B&B's, a middle of the road one and then one run by two blokes for contractors working nearby so it was all cheap and cheerful. The two posh ones were pretty damning about the fixtures and fittings but working blokes just want a shower and a bed. They don't give a shit about cushions on the bed and stuff like that. It all got nasty and they fell out with each other :lol:

Also Four Weddings. It's four brides who go to each others weddings and score the venue, food and dress. That is unbelievably catty and bitchy :eek:
They're all "aww you look so pretty" to her face, then when they're filmed, they're saying she looked a mess and stuff :eek:
Could not watch the wedding one, but the best viewing is obviously when they all start fighting

Back