Welsh Premier League
1955 kick off 20:00
S4C

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona
La Liga
Kick off 20:00
ITV4

That's yer lot Bochum Huddersfield & Barca for me

Morning Hank morning everyone, in the pub tonight so will most likely be the Huddersfield game for the Kid, should be canny.

Morning marra

One of the main reasons I stopped gan out & git my dodgy box my local was hopeless at getting the
Footy on used to just sit at a blank screen bored to tears where now

3 litre bottle of Frosty jacks coming away in fridge feet up remote control in one hand pint of Frosty in other
practically watch any match in the world

Before posters srart calling me a sad bastards most of the lads I used to sit with have passed on which was
another reason for my reclusive lifestyle

Morning marra

One of the main reasons I stopped gan out & git my dodgy box my local was hopeless at getting the

3 litre bottle of Frosty jacks coming away in fridge feet up remote control in one hand pint of Frosty in other

Before posters srart calling me a sad bastards most of the lads I used to sit with have passed on which was
I try to get out with my mates before they pass on! I'm a social animal Hank, there's usually a bit of eye candy knocking about if the footy gets boring ;) 👀 ⚽🍺

Morning Hank morning everyone, in the pub tonight so will most likely be the Huddersfield game for the Kid, should be canny.

Morning marra

Morning gentlemen.

My Friday nights are usually spent in the pub too G, but cricket for me tonight. I'll be asleep for Huddersfield v Fulham.

However, when Saturday comes, there's nowt better than a dodgy box on the sofa!

Plenty of egg chasing tomorrow as well, so I guess said dodgy box will get a hammering this weekend!

Last edited:
Morning gentlemen.

My Friday nights are usually spent in the pub too G, but cricket for me tonight. I'll be asleep for Huddersfield v Fulham.

Plenty of egg chasing tomorrow as well, so I guess said dodgy box will get a hammering tomorrow!

Morning marra

Who ever invented the dodgy box wants a medal not only saving us thousands of pounds every year
But nit having to watch the soaps with their beloved

I'd sooner watch a Bulgarian 3rd division match than bloody Eastenders

Morning gentlemen.

Plenty of egg chasing tomorrow as well, so I guess said dodgy box will get a hammering this weekend!
Love a bit of cricket but you know my thoughts on Rugger Stampers....👎

Morning lads. Small matter of a hysterectomy this morning and hopefully recovered for Huddersfield v Fulham.
Good Morning and Best wishes, Becs x

It's probably the only way, anybody can get you to put your feet up, and take things easy for a while, and get some much needed and deserved rest. 😉

Take the opportunity to unwind and relax.
It'll do you the world of good 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Back