Auf Wiedersehen Pet

In the first episode, he pulls a face when Dennis asks him why the car has a
Sunderland sticker (“I didn’t know you supported them?”) and says “no, no, I don’t, the bloke I bought the car off does.”

“Ah fancy that one Dennis, Suzie Wong”.

In that Suzie Wong scene where Dennis says , I’ll just wait here and have a cigarette.
Oz replies “Well I hope you’ve got a full packet” then walks off to grab the prostitute.

Class

I know it's been said loads of times, by me included but it's got to be the best, most quotable series ever.

Cant believe I was allowed to watch it when I was 8 like.....maybe the parents weren't the massive arseholes i called them when they wouldn't let me watch that's life on a sunday!! :D

I know it's been said loads of times, by me included but it's got to be the best, most quotable series ever.

Cant believe I was allowed to watch it when I was 8 like.....maybe the parents weren't the massive arseholes i called them when they wouldn't let me watch that's life on a sunday!! :D

That's Life was fuckin fithy mind - all those vegetables with a full set of cock and balls.

what would an acceptable age to watch it be?

Back