Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cat

Winger
Excellent.

Just watched it through for about the 5th time. Vastly underrated in my opinion.
A perfect balance of characters coupled with a funny and close to home story of our region/country in the 80s.

The first season is definitely the best but the 3rd and 4th season get a lot of unwarranted stick. They gave a interesting and farfetched story that was brilliant, in my opinion of course.

Was speaking to my dad about it on Friday when out for a few jars and he was saying that he has all those type of characters working with him now.

Did anyone on here experience the same type of hardships and camaraderie back then as portrayed in AWP?

Excellent.

Just watched it through for about the 5th time. Vastly underrated in my opinion.
A perfect balance of characters coupled with a funny and close to home story of our region/country in the 80s.

The first season is definitely the best but the 3rd and 4th season get a lot of unwarranted stick. They gave a interesting and farfetched story that was brilliant, in my opinion of course.

Was speaking to my dad about it on Friday when out for a few jars and he was saying that he has all those type of characters working with him now.

Did anyone on here experience the same type of hardships and camaraderie back then as portrayed in AWP?
Woah there. What's this season shit about?

Excellent.

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back