Auf Wiedersehen Pet facts

It was a mixture. The longer shots were in Germany, the rest were at Elstree.
Grange Hill was also filmed at elstree
We got a ambulance shift and asked if we wanted to be in Grange Hill in about 1994
off we popped. Got up there at about 2pm but the scene we were wanted for was in the dark so we at a bit of a loose end for a few hours so one of the crew showed us around the sets. Walking down the corridor there were cages of props “Arthers Cell” when he hadn’t been caught pinching the Christmas club money was the one I remember.
Anyway, they didn’t want an ambulance crew, they wanted the vehicle and blue lights. Equity can wait I guess

Grange Hill was also filmed at elstree
We got a ambulance shift and asked if we wanted to be in Grange Hill in about 1994
off we popped. Got up there at about 2pm but the scene we were wanted for was in the dark so we at a bit of a loose end for a few hours so one of the crew showed us around the sets. Walking down the corridor there were cages of props “Arthers Cell” when he hadn’t been caught pinching the Christmas club money was the one I remember.
Anyway, they didn’t want an ambulance crew, they wanted the vehicle and blue lights. Equity can wait I guess

not sure if coincidence

the nightclub in Eastenders was called dagmar which was the name of Dennis fancy bit in series 1

In the “you dirty bastard” scene, where oz goes to rescue Christa in the hut when he thinks Wayne is accosting her, you can see that the actors break down in laughter before the scene fades

In the “you dirty bastard” scene, where oz goes to rescue Christa in the hut when he thinks Wayne is accosting her, you can see that the actors break down in laughter before the scene fades

has that bastard given in yet Dennis what oz shouts when Dennis is trying to persuade bacon balls

to let them in the Barley mow after Arthur caught Wayne shagging his daughter

Back