Audi A3 2010

It’s true like. I’ll say the same behind the wheel of a vastly inferior car this month as I will say behind the wheel of a vastly superior car next month, when I bin the C1 😂

Same if you’re coming off the A1 to go to Spenny. Audi’s and BMWs take the right lane and then cut you up on the roundabout

those cars attract arseholes
Jealousy is just eating you up mate. :lol:

I don’t think it’s jealousy though. Maybe that plays some part in why people think Audi drivers are cocks, but for the most part it’s because the people who drive them are often entitled arseholes who think they own the road.

Car up your arse when you’re doing the limit? Audi or BMW

Cars not indicating on the motorway? Audi or BMW

Cars cutting the queue?* Audi or BMW

*not a zip merge, think when the roadworks were at the roundabout from the A690 onto the A19 N and it was down to two lanes, just past the Landrover garage.

Left lane for the A19. The amount of BMWs and Audis I saw go down the right lane and then cut in, rather than waiting their turn.

It isn’t the car, it’s the type of entitled arsehole they attract.
Absolute bollocks tbf.

The car I have on order is better than pretty much every regular car BMW and Audi manufacture.

What do I have to be jealous about when I’ll have twice the car of an A3 or an A4?

So it's twice the car of any car I could get, and you're instantly a better driver than me.
Some boy :lol:

So it's twice the car of any car I could get, and you're instantly a better driver than me.
Some boy :lol:

Woah hold on. Where did I say I was a better driver than you?

I said Audis and BMWs attract arseholes that think they own the road.

I made absolutely no comment on your driving ability, or on my driving ability, I’m just dispelling the myth that people hate Audis and BMWs out of jealousy.

They hate them because a sizeable minority of drivers of those cars are entitled cocks.

The car I have on order is better than pretty much every regular car BMW and Audi manufacture.

What do I have to be jealous about when I’ll have twice the car of an A3 or an A4?

what you getting thats better than every bmw & audi made?

Wow.
Not the brightest yourself obviously then.
If someone is a crap driver and a tosser its irrelevant what car they drive but you follow the sheep with your sweeping and obviously fully analysed assessment.
Those cars attract dirt. Dirt drives like dirt. You probably drive a dirt car.

what you getting thats better than every bmw & audi made?

I said it's better than almost all of their regular cars ;) You're stretching it a bit by saying I said every BMW and Audi ever made mind. I'm getting a Jag. The new electric one.

On a lease like, I couldn't afford to buy one.
VW, is that another dirt car, when you're old enough to drive I'm sure you'll realise how silly you sound.

Do you really think the poor reputation that Audi and BMW drivers have is unfounded or based entirely on jealousy? The cars attract arseholes. You might own one and not be an arsehole, because owning one does not make you an arsehole, but those cars do attract arseholes.

Last edited:
I said it's better than almost all of their regular cars ;) You're stretching it a bit by saying I said every BMW and Audi ever made mind. I'm getting a Jag. The new electric one.

Do you really think the poor reputation that Audi and BMW drivers have is unfounded or based entirely on jealousy? The cars attract arseholes. You might own one and not be an arsehole, because owning one does not make you an arsehole, but those cars do attract arseholes.
I never mentioned jealousy I just think its bollocks i see plenty of twatful drivers in all types of cars. I have a vw, have had a few audis but I'm a respectful driver. Like you I also have an I pace on order so hopefully neither of us turn into electric wankers ha ha.

I never mentioned jealousy I just think its bollocks i see plenty of twatful drivers in all types of cars. I have a vw, have had a few audis but I'm a respectful driver. Like you I also have an I pace on order so hopefully neither of us turn into electric wankers ha ha.

Let's park up together at the match and be electric car wankers, until Joe Public turns up in Tesla and puts us to shame.

You are right I do see lots of bad driving in all sorts of cars, maybe it's confirmation bias, I notice it more if it's a flash car...

Let's park up together at the match and be electric car wankers, until Joe Public turns up in Tesla and puts us to shame.

You are right I do see lots of bad driving in all sorts of cars, maybe it's confirmation bias, I notice it more if it's a flash car...
Fuck that I like a drink at the match ha ha.
Not getting it until June but looking forward to it.
Yeah I get the confirmation bias thing

Nice, but jag drivers are just as bad ;)

Back