Audi A3 2010

I had a 1.9 PD Seat Leon Cupra which has many shared parts with Golf and A3.
Had it 8 years from new and it was the best car I've ever owned.

My last 6 cars have been VAGs. They are not perfect but you can't go far wrong at same time.

Got a link?

The 09 cars will be the better buy. Do your checks HPI etc, old mots on gov website check for milage discrepancies. above all take someone with you who knows a bit about cars before you buy.

Don't want to scare you but there are plenty of scammers out there.
I had a 1.9 PD Seat Leon Cupra which has many shared parts with Golf and A3.
Had it 8 years from new and it was the best car I've ever owned.

My last 6 cars have been VAGs. They are not perfect but you can't go far wrong at same time.
Again, imo, the best diesel engine ever made.

Last edited:
Which maintenance parts are different and which procedures are shorter? I’m genuinely surprised if an old a3 will cost more to maintain than a golf outside of the main dealer network. As you said, the a3 is a golf in fancy dress.

What am I, a f*cking parts catalogue?

They're cheaper to buy cos they cost more to put right and go wrong more often.

Get a manual and phone Europarts

Had a 2006 2.0tdi S Line as my first car. Loved it. Normal stuff to look for. Go for full service history and keep and eye on the tyres. Make a big difference on any car but I remember some cheap ones trashed the ride on mine.

You are contradicting yourself that’s what you are. In one breath you are saying they are the same car then in the other they are not.

Okay Señor Smarty-pantalónes let's hear what you understand about the car industry?

1. Where do stand on car manufacturer brand ownership and the current global conglomerates?

2. What about shared development costs and partnering?

3. Finally, how about convergence, competition laws and national market regulations?

I'll need an outline assessment of the three assignment topics by close of play and if you suggest I'm contradicting myself again it'll be off to Mr Nettleships office with you.

That reason being g jealousy. If you think someone drives a certain way because of the brand of car they drive that is just ridiculous.

I don’t think it’s jealousy though. Maybe that plays some part in why people think Audi drivers are cocks, but for the most part it’s because the people who drive them are often entitled arseholes who think they own the road.

Car up your arse when you’re doing the limit? Audi or BMW

Cars not indicating on the motorway? Audi or BMW

Cars cutting the queue?* Audi or BMW

*not a zip merge, think when the roadworks were at the roundabout from the A690 onto the A19 N and it was down to two lanes, just past the Landrover garage.

Left lane for the A19. The amount of BMWs and Audis I saw go down the right lane and then cut in, rather than waiting their turn.

It isn’t the car, it’s the type of entitled arsehole they attract.

I don’t think it’s jealousy though. Maybe that plays some part in why people think Audi drivers are cocks, but for the most part it’s because the people who drive them are often entitled arseholes who think they own the road.

*not a zip merge, think when the roadworks were at the roundabout from the A690 onto the A19 N and it was down to two lanes, just past the Landrover garage.

Left lane for the A19. The amount of BMWs and Audis I saw go down the right lane and then cut in, rather than waiting their turn.

What a load of shite :lol:

Been looking at these on auto trader 60-70k on the clock for about 4500k any good ?
As long as the timing belts have been done ,70K @ £700/800, there not bad..had one for four years, had the engine recall/fiddle done but it was't as good as before the fix. comfy and reliable. price is about right.

It’s true like. I’ll say the same behind the wheel of a vastly inferior car this month as I will say behind the wheel of a vastly superior car next month, when I bin the C1 😂

Same if you’re coming off the A1 to go to Spenny. Audi’s and BMWs take the right lane and then cut you up on the roundabout

those cars attract arseholes

Last edited:

Back