Attention Turns to Mo Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely, without question, not even up for debate. Britains greatest ever sportsman.

A true living legend. Phenomenal sportsman.

Absolutely, without question, not even up for debate. Britains greatest ever sportsman.

A true living legend. Phenomenal sportsman.

HOWEVER - he's never broken the world record (5000 / 10000 metres) - Ovett / Coe / Cram (many times each ) / Daley Thompson / Radcliffe / Edwards - all won big gold things and did things higher/further/faster than anyone in history before them .

Cant deny that tonight (again) he was f***ing magnificent

Brendan Foster's commentary is cringeworthy. Thank god he is being put out to pasture.

As an aside, am going on Tuesday night.

I washed away the disappointment of not going to the Euros final by going to the athletics tonight. Great atmosphere.

Off his tits. It'll come out in the wash.

Something about the bloke has never sat right with me. And it's not because he's black/Muslim/vegetarian, just looks like a man hiding something to me.

If there are question marks then Mo will be eventually found out because samples are kept on record and testing will catch up eventually.

I don't think that will be a problem. I just think that he's put the graft in. Time will tell I suppose.

One thing has bugged me about his name. Why has it been anglicised and we got to call him mo.... not his birth name Mohammed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back