Attenborough

We should just ban all flights maybe?

Business people can do their meetings by Skype, families can go somewhere else on holiday..........
Definitely the Skype thing. Then as many holidays as possible by train. Europe has a great rail network, why not take the train to the south of Spain for summer hols.

Turning this off. Too depressing for a Thursday night.
This. I love Dave to bits but I blatantly bury my head in the sand when he starts about climate change. I do my bit with recycling and that but any real change has to come from government and big business first. A tax of 1p/1c for every ton of single use plastic a company uses and a law saying that tax can’t be passed on to the consumer. There’s a start.

Well that feels like the most important TV programme to be made for a long time.

It’s essential that worthless plebs, especially those on or below the poverty line, get hammered with a green tax to force them to clean up their carbon footprint. It’d be terrible if the rich were forced to curtail flying all over the world, driving 6 litre Rollers, Bentleys, etc. Heating their mansions, swimming pools. Where is Greedminds these days, anyway?

Back