Atlantica Holiday Village Kos

We are going to the holiday Village in cypress in August, if you look on Facebook(twatbook, etc etc) there might be a page for the one you are going to as there's one for cypress.

Might seem a funny question but did you get a spectacular sunset from anywhere near the hotel ?
yep was canny good...couldnt fault the hotel one bit, had footy 5 a side pitches/ tennis courts for older kids.Hotel modern and fresh, great staff, wifi in rooms.....would highly recommend it mate.

Always find it bizzare when folk ask such a small pool of people on here if theyve stayed somewhere. In the same time you can access reviews off 1701 folk who actually have been:

ATLANTICA HOLIDAY VILLAGE KOS (Marmari) - Updated 2019 Prices, Hotel Reviews, and Photos - TripAdvisor

I disagree....the range of the SMBers is rather narrow. There are a few extermists, who never go away and easily pleased, and a few very wealthy ones who might have higer expectations., but on the hole they ae much the same. Whereas on trip advisor I would not hold much value in some reviews as my expectations of a hotel are very different to most from say Japan, China, India, ME, America etc. I just stayed in a hotel, with a 4.5 average, and glowing reviews and my experience would be a 3.5.

Blue Lagoon in Kos is class, Atlantica is nowhere near as good imo.
Is this the village or resort. We booked to go BLV in 4 weeks time

We are going to the holiday Village in cypress in August, if you look on Facebook(twatbook, etc etc) there might be a page for the one you are going to as there's one for cypress.
Been to HV Majorca 3 times and got to know couple of entertainment team quite well. 2 of them are in Cypress this year. Danny C and Candice are superb with the kids.

Last edited:
It's lovely and great kids club for you

Beach is a bit shingly is only complaint and it's a bus or long walk aloong the front to the town
Kids are only 20 months, don’t think they’ll enjoy it as much as they would in a year. Still, a break.

Is this the village or resort. We booked to go BLV in 4 weeks time

Been to HV Majorca 3 times and got to know couple of entertainment team quite well. 2 of them are in Cypress this year. Danny C and Candice are superb with the kids.
The on with the wass pool, Blue Lagoon Resort.

I've been to the Blue Lagoon one with the huge pool, it was class.
Kos airport was a shit hole mind, no seats, one shop open and the bogs were worse than a nightclub in the 90s. The soap dispenser was a bottle of water filled with soap with a hole in the top. This was late 2017 so I'm not sure if they've done it up since.

Kids are only 20 months, don’t think they’ll enjoy it as much as they would in a year. Still, a break.
Can be hard work when they’re that age. Well it was with one...

Sure you don’t want or need my advice but I’ll give it anyway. Go at their pace for everything for a more relaxing time.

Class now she’s coming up 4.

Back