Atlantica Holiday Village Kos

He must have shares in it.
I haven’t been but would recommend Atlantica hotels to anyone as I’ve visited about ten of them. I am thinking of going to this one, I haven’t got shares in it as far as I know.
My daughter works with this hotel chain and has visited most of them but I was asking for the opinion of a holiday maker.
Can you assist ?

I haven’t been but would recommend Atlantica hotels to anyone as I’ve visited about ten of them. I am thinking of going to this one, I haven’t got shares in it as far as I know.
My daughter works with this hotel chain and has visited most of them but I was asking for the opinion of a holiday maker.
Can you assist ?
Never made a holiday mate.

:lol::lol::lol:

Been to ten of them, daughter works for them and has visited most of them and he asks a bunch of bellends for advice.
You may well be a bellend.
Kevj’s post was nt accurate. I recommend the hotel chain no doubt about that. I have nt been to this one. I am thinking of taking my grandkids and asked if anyone had holidayed there.
My daughter does not work for them I did nt say she did. I seem to be getting a bit of stick here for nowt, fairy nuff but get your facts right, you feckin bellend.

You may well be a bellend.
Kevj’s post was nt accurate. I recommend the hotel chain no doubt about that. I have nt been to this one. I am thinking of taking my grandkids and asked if anyone had holidayed there.
My daughter does not work for them I did nt say she did. I seem to be getting a bit of stick here for nowt, fairy nuff but get your facts right, you feckin bellend.
Sorry. Enjoy your holiday.

Never been to Kos but I’m sure the grandkids will love it.

No mate it’s not but what did you think of that one ? I’ll have a 3 yr old with me.
lovely hotel, good fresh food, loads of space...Lots of grassed areas around the pool, also canny animation team for the bairns, rooms also spot on. Beach over the road and Kos town 10 mins away, would deffo go back.

lovely hotel, good fresh food, loads of space...Lots of grassed areas around the pool, also canny animation team for the bairns, rooms also spot on. Beach over the road and Kos town 10 mins away, would deffo go back.
Might seem a funny question but did you get a spectacular sunset from anywhere near the hotel ?

Back