Athletico Mince

Did you not think the Alderman's voice was all wrong though?

Yeah, Warhammer needs to go the way of the Scottish stories...

First time? Oh my, you need the context!

He's always f***ing up the voices, makes it funnier sometimes. In the early days of the South African gang bangers stories it would take him 30 seconds to get the accent sometimes.

The yap yap yap yap yap thing with Barry Homeowner came about as he kept getting the voice mixed up with the landlord. It's part of the skit now.

He's always f***ing up the voices, makes it funnier sometimes. In the early days of the South African gang bangers stories it would take him 30 seconds to get the accent sometimes.

The yap yap yap yap yap thing with Barry Homeowner came about as he kept getting the voice mixed up with the landlord. It's part of the skit now.
The Alderman was on of the first though, and it was always spot on as far as I remember. It was totally different this time. Like he'd forgot.

The Barry Homeowner / Landlord one, aye, that was basically the same character at first as far as I could work out.

15 goes at the South African ones was funny as owt mind :lol:

Im on episode 3 :oops: bit depressing as were premierleague, stopping up n mags going down, boro languishing champ midtable.

The Alderman was on of the first though, and it was always spot on as far as I remember. It was totally different this time. Like he'd forgot.

The Barry Homeowner / Landlord one, aye, that was basically the same character at first as far as I could work out.

15 goes at the South African ones was funny as owt mind :lol:

Aye the Alderman needed a deeper voice in that latest episode. Great to hear him back though. :)

Signed up to Parsnips and apart from one additional episode and some best bits, not sure what the benefit is. Dont mind like.

The IFS society is something different like, pretty much a new pod everyday. It's brilliant like

You’re Iron Filings?

Is anyone going to the Top flight time machine love shows? Going to the Sunderland one.

Aye me.

He fucks up the Phil Jones accent every episode :lol:

“It’s Charlie Williams, Bob.”

Last edited:
They definitely need to spread out the good sketches. Warhammer was past it's best ages ago, Slaughters done to death...Homes under the hammer will be next.

Ohhh, that's unusual...but I liiiiike it!

For the best IMO, the season reviews were terrible and I had pretty much given up on it. Much better as just Sam Delaney talking bollocks, and some of the Senor Disandat stories are sensational.
Aye last one they did was 0506 last October, has evolved massively since then, agree much prefer the newer podcasts and Sam's stories.

Back