Athletic Club Bilbao and Non league day

Class when they knocked the maggots out of europe, ole.... ole ole ole .....Bilbao....Bilbao, sang the fulwell under floodlights

I've no idea who we played😂 a was about 9

Posh heed
I will have been as well. Sounds like we’re the same age. I’m 40 this year.

I was in the singing bit on the end of the Roker Wing. Got a good 5 seasons of memories of that seat. That night will have been the same as all night matches. The pitch was definitely greener 😎

They're in bed with the mags these days. The love in and slaver on between both clubs in the summer was nauseating. No doubt they'll be arranging another friendly with them this summer.

I hear this a lot on here, what did they actually do? If there was a friendly between them then it's not really surprising the clubs are hyping each other up like. Hardly makes them "in bed" with the mags.

They're in bed with the mags these days. The love in and slaver on between both clubs in the summer was nauseating. No doubt they'll be arranging another friendly with them this summer.

In bed because they played a friendly to commemorate a European tie - give over.

I will have been as well. Sounds like we’re the same age. I’m 40 this year.

I was in the singing bit on the end of the Roker Wing. Got a good 5 seasons of memories of that seat. That night will have been the same as all night matches. The pitch was definitely greener 😎
I'll of been 7 or 8 then

I hear this a lot on here, what did they actually do? If there was a friendly between them then it's not really surprising the clubs are hyping each other up like. Hardly makes them "in bed" with the mags.
exactly...Athletic seem to come over to the UK every preseason.....they wont treat the Mags any different to any other club....they just show the UK based teams real respect.......but wait until they come and play us

Youve got to admire their attitude to football as a whole....its tremendous

The new president Jon Uriarte is making sure Athletic Club are doing a lot of social events both locally and internationally to improve their image and visibility.

By the end of this week, the Bilbao Black Cats hope to be able to share some big news from an investigation we've been working on with a local historian, Rob Mason and some of his close friends/colleagues.

I'm appearing on local radio in the morning talking about our branch and our recent article in Panenka, the Spanish football magazine. Another radio station also want to arrange an interview.

Watch this space... 😎🔴⚪

The new president Jon Uriarte is making sure Athletic Club are doing a lot of social events both locally and internationally to improve their image and visibility.

By the end of this week, the Bilbao Black Cats hope to be able to share some big news from an investigation we've been working on with a local historian, Rob Mason and some of his close friends/colleagues.

I'm appearing on local radio in the morning talking about our branch and our recent article in Panenka, the Spanish football magazine. Another radio station also want to arrange an interview.

Watch this space... 😎🔴⚪

great stuff mate

Back