Atheist Britain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only relevance is in relation to human behaviour. There is no difference between two human beings where one is heterosexual and one is homosexual. It's an irrelevant issue like race, colour, creed, caste, class, status, gender and belief. Anything that separates human beings into groupings is irrelevant. How on Earth will we ever reach our full human potential as human beings when all we are bothered about is where someone sticks his cock. And make no mistake, we are nowhere near our full potential. We've hardly scratched the surface.
What a load of gallery pandering shite. Hitler's beliefs didn't differentiate him from the rest of humanity, then?

I didn't ask if you hated gays. I asked if you were a homophobe.
The definition of which is hating homosexuals. The first four words I just pointed you at (again) are "I don't hate gays". Not that I should even have to say it.

Not that I remember being asked the question, either. Where?

Clearly not, considering how many Germans voted for him.

How many of those votes were for his jew killing policy, and how many human beings have existed who didn't have/support a Jew killing policy?

Last edited by a moderator:
The definition of which is hating homosexuals. The first four words I just pointed you at (again) are "I don't hate gays". Not that I should even have to say it.

Not that I remember being asked the question, either. Where?

It was earlier in the thread.

The reason I ask is it to save time. Most homophobes seem to have a problem admitting it, and normally dress up their phobia with phrases like 'it's not natural' etc. Also, there's very good evidence to show that many homophobes are closet gays.

How many of those votes were for his jew killing policy, and how many human beings have existed who didn't have/support a Jew killing policy?

His anti-Semitism was never hidden. In fact much of the German upper and middle classes held the same views, and they voted for him in their millions. Germany was also a Catholic country.

Last edited:

The reason I ask is it to save time. Most homophobes seem to have a problem admitting it, and normally dress up their phobia with phrases like 'it's not natural' etc. Also, there's very good evidence to show that many homophobes are closet gays.
Why ask a question that's already been answered, and was never required? You said that homosexuality isn't 'normal', should I be inferring that you're a 'closet gay'?

Why ask a question that's already been answered, and was never required? You said that homosexuality isn't 'normal', should I be inferring that you're a 'closet gay'?

You didn't answer the question, you said you didn't hate gays, but hey ho.

That's right, it isn't 'normal' when using the word literally, but it is natural. Do you have a problem with that?

Who keeps bumping this ridiculous thread? It disappears for a few days then back it comes. Not one person has changed their views its just repetitious argument from the intolerant with one or two trying to defend what they believe. There'll be another one like this along in a few weeks anyway. Smug, bigoted and intolerant arseholes trying to ridicule anybody who thinks different to them. Let the f***ing thread die a death please.

Who keeps bumping this ridiculous thread? It disappears fir a few days then back it comes. Not one person has changed their views its just repetitious argument from the intolerant with one or two trying to defend what they believe. There'll be another one like this along in a few weeks anyway. Smug, bigoted and intolerant arseholes trying to ridicule anybody who thinks different to them. Let the f***ing thread die a death please.

Nice bump.

debate is fine but the constant attempts at ridicule and belittling are not my definition of debate.

I agree, but if you believe something which is shown to be utterly preposterous, then you should expect to be challenged on it, especially when those beliefs have caused (and continue to cause) so much suffering.

What a load of gallery pandering shite. Hitler's beliefs didn't differentiate him from the rest of humanity, then?

I've no intention of defending the concepts in the mind of Adolf Hitler. If there is ever an example of where mind can lead us, he is that. Yet, he was born the same as all of us, an innocent baby. Throughout the course of his life he surrendered more and more to the constructs of his own mind until his heart was completely obscured. It was his mind that was master and he was its servant rather than vive versa. Just as Jesus was not born the Son of God, Hitler was not born the Son of Satan. You can have all the phobias you wish to have but they come from the mind. You can moan about the symptoms all you want but mind is the source of the problem when it is allowed to become the master rather than the servant of a Human Being. Our humanity is not a concept of the mind, it's what we are. It's what we are from the day we were born until the day that we die, one breath at a time.

I agree, but if you believe something which is shown to be utterly preposterous, then you should expect to be challenged on it, especially when those beliefs have caused (and continue to cause) so much suffering.
There hasn't been any real challenge to thus thread like. I've only had to use the Internet once.

You didn't answer the question, you said you didn't hate gays, but hey ho.

That's right, it isn't 'normal' when using the word literally, but it is natural. Do you have a problem with that?

To me it's the same question. But if it helps you out, I'm not a homophobe by the letter of the dictionary definition either.

Yet I've been called one, for making exactly the same observation that you have.

One that's a simple statement of fact, except to a minority who invent more into it for the sake of starting a bun fight. Closet gays, I imagine.

Who keeps bumping this ridiculous thread? It disappears for a few days then back it comes. Not one person has changed their views its just repetitious argument from the intolerant with one or two trying to defend what they believe. There'll be another one like this along in a few weeks anyway. Smug, bigoted and intolerant arseholes trying to ridicule anybody who thinks different to them. Let the f***ing thread die a death please.
You could exercise your God given right to ignore it instead of crying like a puff.

I've no intention of defending the concepts in the mind of Adolf Hitler. If there is ever an example of where mind can lead us, he is that. Yet, he was born the same as all of us, an innocent baby. Throughout the course of his life he surrendered more and more to the constructs of his own mind until his heart was completely obscured. It was his mind that was master and he was its servant rather than vive versa. Just as Jesus was not born the Son of God, Hitler was not born the Son of Satan. You can have all the phobias you wish to have but they come from the mind. You can moan about the symptoms all you want but mind is the source of the problem when it is allowed to become the master rather than the servant of a Human Being. Our humanity is not a concept of the mind, it's what we are. It's what we are from the day we were born until the day that we die, one breath at a time.
Hippy.

Last edited by a moderator:

His anti-Semitism was never hidden. In fact much of the German upper and middle classes held the same views, and they voted for him in their millions. Germany was also a Catholic country.
.Jesus ,you'll say owt, there were 20 million Catholic Germans , 40 million protestant. Germany was not " a Catholic country". Maybe if Hitler had adhered to the Catholic faith he was born into things might have been different. I think he was probably an atheist, very convinced of the invincibility of man ...as long as they thought in certain ways of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back