+++ Atalanta 🇮🇹 v Liverpool 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 kick off 2000 TNT Sports 1 +++

I’ve got a couple of Scouse mates who keep bleating about the lack of a “level playing field” when it comes to Liverpool and their relative lack of success :

Market value of Atalanta squad - €349m

Market value of Liverpool squad - €921m

Get fucked.

Now do the market value of City’s squad.

I don’t think your scouse mate meant Europa league teams when he was on about a level playing field.

Klopp would have won an awful lot more if it weren’t for the baldy one and the team with 115 charges against them,

Now do the market value of City’s squad.

I don’t think your scouse mate meant Europa league teams when he was on about a level playing field.

Klopp would have won an awful lot more if it weren’t for the baldy one and the team with 115 charges against them,

You sound just like my mate. Leicester won the title in 2016 with a squad value of relatively fuck all.

I’ve got a couple of Scouse mates who keep bleating about the lack of a “level playing field” when it comes to Liverpool and their relative lack of success :

Market value of Atalanta squad - €349m

Market value of Liverpool squad - €921m

Get fucked.
Liverpool fans can piss right off with that crack. Their success was built on the pools money. They were integral in home teams keeping gate money and the formation of the PL.

Back