Asylum seeker charged with rape and murder

Or all the people who just see a scummy murderer or rapist. Religion is totally irrelevant in circumstances like this. Maybe read on what two white British fellas did to a young Vietnamese lass in Fencehouses. See my point?

Nope.

Religion has everything to do with this case.

We'll always have child rapist murderers, it's not something we need to import.

Absolutely, although its not exactly something people put on their CV when trying to live elsewhere is it!

Or all the people who just see a scummy murderer or rapist. Religion is totally irrelevant in circumstances like this. Maybe read on what two white British fellas did to a young Vietnamese lass in Fencehouses. See my point?

Course he won't. He'll just see "Asylum seeker" and "rapist" and the Daily Mail's work is done.
As a rapist, that's his main characteristic. The fact that he's an asyulm seeker is further down the peg. The way it's written is a non-subtle brush stroke over every asylum seeker

I hate to use this example, but I'm going to.
Adam Johnson being a nonce does not by extension make every Sunderland player a nonce.
He's a nonce first, and Sunderland player second.

Do you get my meaning?

Last edited:
Absolutely, although its not exactly something people put on their CV when trying to live elsewhere is it!

Course he won't. He'll just see "Asylum seeker" and "rapist" and the Daily Mail's work is done.
As a rapist, that's his main characteristic. The fact that he's an asyulm seeker is further down the peg. The way it's written is a non-subtle brush stroke over every asylum seeker

I hate to use this example, but I'm going to.
Adam Johnson being a nonce does not by extension make every Sunderland player a nonce.
He's a nonce first, and Sunderland player second.

Do you get my meaning?
Do you think the report should have left out the fact he was an asylum seeker, Iraqi, fled back to Iraq?

Back