Astra Zeneca

To be fair I have just thought of another thing potentially muddying the waters which is the remit of the various authorities suspending use of AZ. If their remit is to ensure vaccines do not have serious side effects, then you could say they are making the right decision. Although in that case I would argue their remit is wrong as it should be to make the decision that brings the greatest benefit. It also wouldnt explain why no country has banned Pfizer with its similar level of reported blood clot issues.
People would need to drop down dead in their thousands as they walk out of the vaccination hall before the EU would dare to ban the German vaccine that is Pfizer.

They’re now complaining (again) that that AZ are not sending vaccine made in U.K. to EU

Copied from bbc web site

“ The head of the European Commission has threatened to restrict coronavirus vaccine exports if third countries do not also allow exports in a reciprocal and proportionate way.

Ursula von der Leyen says this could apply to countries with higher vaccination rates than those in the EU - an apparent reference to Britain.

Von der Leyen says the UK is the number one country receiving vaccines from the EU, but no doses of the AstraZeneca jab have come the other way.

She says the EU is facing "the crisis of the century" - and all options are on the table.

"It is hard to explain to our citizens why vaccines produced in the European Union are going to other countries that are also producing vaccines, but hardly nothing is coming back to the European Union," she tells a news conference.

"I want to be clear on reciprocity - if the situation does not change we will have to reflect on how to make exports to vaccine-producing countries dependent on their level of openness," she warns.”

Tell that to someone who is yet to get vaccinated. People who have had one know what to expect. They can speak about it. People who haven’t don’t. It scares the shit out of me. I’m very apprehensive about getting the AZ jab when you see the news about bad stuff.
Mate I can understand where you are coming from, however the issues arsing are really minuscule in the grand scheme of things. If you really worry about these things then could I suggest you try and not listen to any of this stuff because if you read up in any detail on any of the vaccines then you are going to totally scare the shit out of yourself.

Good luck with everything

Mate I can understand where you are coming from, however the issues arsing are really minuscule in the grand scheme of things. If you really worry about these things then could I suggest you try and not listen to any of this stuff because if you read up in any detail on any of the vaccines then you are going to totally scare the shit out of yourself.

Good luck with everything
I'm at the point where I'd have the sputnik jab if it got us back to normaility

They’re now complaining (again) that that AZ are not sending vaccine made in U.K. to EU

Copied from bbc web site

“ The head of the European Commission has threatened to restrict coronavirus vaccine exports if third countries do not also allow exports in a reciprocal and proportionate way.

Ursula von der Leyen says this could apply to countries with higher vaccination rates than those in the EU - an apparent reference to Britain.

Von der Leyen says the UK is the number one country receiving vaccines from the EU, but no doses of the AstraZeneca jab have come the other way.

She says the EU is facing "the crisis of the century" - and all options are on the table.

"It is hard to explain to our citizens why vaccines produced in the European Union are going to other countries that are also producing vaccines, but hardly nothing is coming back to the European Union," she tells a news conference.

"I want to be clear on reciprocity - if the situation does not change we will have to reflect on how to make exports to vaccine-producing countries dependent on their level of openness," she warns.”
What’s the point of the UK and EU both exporting and importing the same vaccine?
Maybe if she had said can the UK pick up some of the EUs export orders so that the EU can catch up with its internal supply. And of course they started using the fucker instead of reducing the UKs ability to vaccinate whilst filling warehouses of unwanted vaccines.
Could you imagine if you could pass the antibodies on through spunk. Vaccinate all the fellas then let the lasses suck their cocks for immunity. Jobs a good un :cool: :lol:
Could you quickly change your username to Dr Spitfire and repost that as fact?

Could you imagine if you could pass the antibodies on through spunk. Vaccinate all the fellas then let the lasses suck their cocks for immunity. Jobs a good un :cool: :lol:

Don't worry, it's only a little prick.

The French suing a company supplying a vaccine at cost price that they don't want.
And some will insist that this isn’t political. They are all over the f***ing show with this. The negative consequences this may have on ordinary folk could be catastrophic. ”it’s too dangerous today but it will be fine next week” How are ordinary people supposed to process that?

Last edited by a moderator:
And some will insist that this isn’t political. They are all over the f***ing show with this. The negative consequences this may have on ordinary folk could be catastrophic. ”it’s too dangerous today but it will be fine next week” How are ordinary people supposed to process that?

Unfortunately it will put normal European folk off getting the az vaccine.

The damage is irreversible already in my opinion.

Caught some of an episode of South Park where Stan's da was wanking into joints made with his pandemic special marijuana and giving them out because his DNA was the vaccine but he didn't want anyone to find out he'd shagged a pangolin with Mickey Mouse.

It was a bit easier to keep track of things when they just killed Kenny every week.

AZ vaccine costs maybe a couple of quid. pfizer is anywhere between £11 and £20 depending if you bought it through the eu or gb.

it is incredibly likely that the endpoint of all of this is regular yearly jabs. If people trust and demand that yearly jab from pfizer more than AZ, sputnik, etc then the shareholders are in line to make billions. It would sound like paraoid conspiracy nonsense if Pfizers CEO hadnt just spoken at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference where he discusses the 'significant pricing opportunity' this would represent. Pfizer Inc. - Barclays Global Healthcare Conference . Theres a hell of a lot of money to be made in taking one of the options out of the competition.

Back