Astra Zeneca

1. Can the UK have their money back it invested in the Halix plant too?
2. So the EU signed a bad contract? Was it signed under duress or just drawn up by idiots?
1. The UK did not inveset in the Halix plant.
2. The EU didn't sign a bad contract. It delivered its side of the contract (preinvestment). AZ didn't deliver on what it said it would do.

2. The EU didn't sign a bad contract. It delivered its side of the contract (preinvestment). AZ didn't deliver on what it said it would do.
I know it's probably been gone over and its only the sun, but this says otherwise.
Is this totally wrong?

1. best check that out. £21m invested to increase productivity (for the UK and EU)
2. Your post said to stop making bad contracts with the EU again. 🤷‍♂️ So are you sure it wasnt a bad contract?...
I know it's probably been gone over and its only the sun, but this says otherwise.
Is this totally wrong?

Non red top version. Investment in April 2020

Last edited:
Is this totally wrong?

I think a lot of his posts seem to be wishful thinking presented as fact tbh

1. best check that out. £21m invested to increase productivity (for the UK and EU)
2. Your post said to stop making bad contracts with the EU again. 🤷‍♂️ So are you sure it wasnt a bad contract?...

Non red top version. Investment in April 2020
Not according to the people at the plant:

“And it happens that when I went to visit the site and I asked how much they’re received from the British government, the chairman and the CEO were there and they told me ‘zero’. So in fact, I asked three times a question and I got three times the same answer.”

“And it happens that when I went to visit the site and I asked how much they’re received from the British government, the chairman and the CEO were there and they told me ‘zero’. So in fact, I asked three times a question and I got three times the same answer.”

That is not from the people at the plant though is it. Its a quote from the EU vaccine tsar saying he asked them. You need to try a bit harder with your googling skills

That is not from the people at the plant though is it. Its a quote from the EU vaccine tsar saying he asked them. You need to try a bit harder with your googling skills
You seriously think that the EU Commissioner would make up something like that which is very easy to check out. The UK government (Hancock) and Astra Zeneca CEO made that claim when the UK were claiming 50% of the supplies from that plant (for which the UK is not getting which is further proof that they didn't fund the plant).

It will also go against the AZ CEO in the court case when it is found that he was telling porkies about it to favour AZ deliveries to the UK and a long way from 'best effort' for the EU deliveries.

You seriously think that the EU Commissioner would make up something like that which is very easy to check out. The UK government (Hancock) and Astra Zeneca CEO made that claim when the UK were claiming 50% of the supplies from that plant (for which the UK is not getting which is further proof that they didn't fund the plant).

It will also go against the AZ CEO in the court case when it is found that he was telling porkies about it to favour AZ deliveries to the UK and a long way from 'best effort' for the EU deliveries.
He isn't an EU commissioner. Get back to Google

What about the clause that says the EU are unable to take AZ to court for delays or failure to delivery? How will that pan out? The EU made a complete arse of this one. So much so they are expected to try and invalidate the clause in court to try and win.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
He isn't an EU commissioner. Get back to Google

What about the clause that says the EU are unable to take AZ to court for delays or failure to delivery? How will that pan out? The EU made a complete arse of this one. So much so they are expected to try and invalidate the clause in court to try and win.
Logon or register to see this image
You should have read the article I linked from the Irish Times.

Thierry Breton, the European commissioner leading the bloc’s vaccine taskforce, said the chief executive of AstraZeneca had confirmed to him that all but 1.2 million to 1.5 million doses at the Dutch plant would now be delivered to EU member states.

Seemingly, they are able to take them to court because they just have.

Why don't you try and not rely on the British redtops/Telegraph for factual information? Imagine believing anything that the Tories claim.

Why don't you try and not rely on the British redtops/Telegraph for factual information? Imagine believing anything that the Tories claim.
I don't rely on any one thing thanks (coming from the man relying entirely on Irish newspapers for info 🤭 ). I will just pull you up on your horseshit claims and nowt to do with Tory claims.

Have a look at the contract with EU/AZ. They are taking them to court and hoping to invalidate the clause that prevents them from taking AZ to court.
Were the EU forced to sign this bad contract under duress? No they signed it without consideration to the concerns raised by Deloitte in a report that was commissioned by the EU.

how about Deloitte report on the contract obtained under an FOI that was linked earlier?

I don't rely on any one thing thanks (coming from the man relying entirely on Irish newspapers for info 🤭 ). I will just pull you up on your horseshit claims and nowt to do with Tory claims.

Have a look at the contract with EU/AZ. They are taking them to court and hoping to invalidate the clause that prevents them from taking AZ to court.
Were the EU forced to sign this bad contract under duress? No they signed it without consideration to the concerns raised by Deloitte in a report that was commissioned by the EU.
All I see here is you trying to divert attention away from the lie about UK funding of the Dutch plant! At least the EU is not resorting to telling porkies. The only way to get the truth is through the courts because the tories and AZ ceo are incapable of being honest.

Had mine 11 am other day I’m 42 was ok all day goto 10pm and never been so ill in my life felt like I was dying
And you have the same risk of a blood clot by not taking the vaccine
Exactly there is exactly the same amount of blood clots with or without the vaccine

Last edited:

That article is f***ing rubbish 😂

We would have been, could have been contenders but, but, but...

The sad twat just blames AZ, not the EU oh no.

All I see here is you trying to divert attention away from the lie about UK funding of the Dutch plant! At least the EU is not resorting to telling porkies. The only way to get the truth is through the courts because the tories and AZ ceo are incapable of being honest.
Which lie? Multiple sources indicating funding provided by the UK in April 2020. Prove otherwise....

What have the UK Conservative government got to do with the clusterfuck of EU vaccine procurement? This is a disagreement between the EU and AZ. I have a big straw if you would like to clutch at that??...

Back