Aston Villa

Don't care - Where did the £24m get you?

Sooner have the player than £24m.

Never had a beard in my life mate.

Still stalking every Villa fan called Cridge in the idiotic belief that it's me? Any old Cridge will do eh? Only problem is, my name isn't Cridge.
Well you got relegated after signing Bent where did it get you ? Screwed when you get relegated this time you knacker

You threw shit at the wall and hoped enough would stick. Just about enough did, luckily for you.

Spunked all of your parachute (allows a person or heavy object attached to it to descend slowly when dropped) payments up the wall & still had to fiddle the system to avoid breaking the rules.

I'd sooner be a City/Sunderland fan than a Villian, ironically fitting.

In what world have we fiddled anything other than the bitter and twisted one bunch of muppets in Bristol forum?
Well you got relegated after signing Bent where did it get you ? Screwed when you get relegated this time you knacker
He kept us up that season so paid for himself.

Besides, it was only the money that we received for Milner.
Billy biting like fuck again 😀

What a sad sack of lying shite.
Lying about what? Have a look at my other posts today. The bloke you think I am wasn’t even born when I first started going to watch Villa.

Last edited:
In what world have we fiddled anything other than the bitter and twisted one bunch of muppets in Bristol forum?

He kept us up that season so paid for himself.

Besides, it was only the money that we received for Milner.

Lying about what? Have a look at my other posts today. The bloke you think I am wasn’t even born when I first started going to watch Villa.
You’re full of shite man, stop embarrassing yourself.

If you’re the age you’re claiming to be then fuckin grow up. You’re an absolute gift that keeps giving and giving, it’s far too easy Billy.

You’re nothing but a coward, you disappeared for months after your last relegation, an absolute fuckin shambles Billy.

You’re full of shite man, stop embarrassing yourself.

If you’re the age you’re claiming to be then fuckin grow up. You’re an absolute gift that keeps giving and giving, it’s far too easy Billy.

You’re nothing but a coward, you disappeared for months after your last relegation, an absolute fuckin shambles Billy.
Yeah

Calling me billy really hurts me.

Yeah

Calling me billy really hurts me.
You mentioned hurting you Billy, another great chomp though, keep them coming Billy.

What a gift you are, why did you go into hiding for those months Billy, was it because you made a complete prick of yourself yet again? Full of shit Billy, a natural born liar.

Ever growing operating losses with diminishing profit on player ‘trading’. Interesting how this has been spun into a good news story by casually dropping in selling off their home and neglecting to mention this can only be done once. Using HS2 compensation to paper over their recklessness and sell it as good news, hilarious

Personally I cannot wait til it goes tits up for them, I hate everything about them and the way they went about getting back out of the championship. I hope they absolutely implode.

They bet the house on black and got away with it.

Not a chance, they've got good loyal supporters and there's no way they'll drop through the leagues.

They've done it once before spending two seasons in the Third Division, but I agree it won't happen again. They still have a fighting chance of staying up this season in what is turning out to be a very exciting relegation battle.

They've done it once before spending two seasons in the Third Division, but I agree it won't happen again. They still have a fighting chance of staying up this season in what is turning out to be a very exciting relegation battle.
I was assuming dropping through the leagues meant having successive relegations. I remember them in the 3rd division they had some decent giant killings to their credit during those years reaching the league cup final in 1971 I think. (Might've been 70)

Back