Aston Villa v Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite possibly. At least you seem to accept your place.

Yeah PL

Where's yours?

Seasons change year by year BTW. Winning the same amount of games as Arsenal by February might be acceptable this season but next season the bar raises.

2 more wins for you & you've caught Rotherham up.

Yeah PL

Where's yours?

Seasons change year by year BTW. Winning the same amount of games as Arsenal by February might be acceptable this season but next season the bar raises.

Bottom half of the Premier League would be ours.

Yeah PL

Where's yours?

Dear me. what a monumental arsehole you are mind.
I can’t get it through my head why your life is so sad you’re sat on a league 1 clubs message board trying to rip the piss. Just proves how insecure you must be.
take ya self for a break and have a word with yaself man. I could not give a toss about Aston Villa. I actually think freakish is a fantastic player who will be gone in the summer. I have to remind myself not to tarnish a team or support because of sad wanks like u.
Anyway I’m done

Last edited:
Dear me. what a monumental arsehole you are mind.
I can’t get it through my head why your life is so sad you’re sat on a league 1 clubs message board trying to rip the piss. Just proves how insecure you must be.
take ya self for a break and have a word with yaself man. I could not give a toss about Aston Villa. I actually think freakish is a fantastic player who will be gone in the summer. I have to remind myself not to tarnish a team or support because of sad wanks like u.
Anyway I’m done

Thanks m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back