+++ Aston Villa v Spurs kick off 1300 Sky Sports Main EventSky Sports Premier LeagueSky Sports Ultra HDR ++

Yeah I think it’s a red. I know people can argue it’s in the middle of the pitch but I hate tackles like that where he’s not even trying for the ball and it’s not a tap to trip him up it’s an absolute clattering. You don’t often see it given as red but personally glad it was. Shocking petty challenge. People will say it’s soft I don’t reckon so

Stupid but I'm sure you will see similar this year where a booking has been given. Type of thing I would give reds for though. Just want consistency

'Type of thing' is hugely subjective though which is why this talk of consistency is pointless. No two challenges are exactly the same.

🤦‍♂️ I know mate lol. He has been useless though both at Chelsea and spuds.

Typical every time I comment on a player they score. Unless it’s one in a Sunderland shirt sadly otherwise I’d criticise all of them every minute of a match if it worked.

You are absolutely clueless, Werner has been a great loan signing for Spurs so far he consistently gets Spurs up the pitch with his pace he passes the ball consistently really well and he is contributing with goals and assists as well, what the he'll are you watching. 🤔

Why does his name have a crown before and after it? Is it because he is a king Clown? Or a Royal prick?
You are absolutely clueless, Werner has been a great loan signing for Spurs so far he consistently gets Spurs up the pitch with his pace he passes the ball consistently really well and he is contributing with goals and assists as well, what the he'll are you watching. 🤔
All about opinions isn’t it. That’s why we like the game and why forums like this and football talk in pubs exist. No need to be rude about it. Simply say you don’t agree.

Last edited:

Back