+++ Aston Villa v Man Utd kick off 1630 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

Fancy being a young millionaire and your team has just won and looking as miserable as Rashford. Seems to have problems that kid.
Main one being people far too interested in every tiny aspect of his life/face/wealth etc

Imagine if Dickie Ord had had to stomach folk analysing each little part of his life

Good win for Utd, but they've lost another defender - Luke Shaw.
Both him and Martinez make a huge difference to Utd, the former also making Rashford seem a better player given the understanding they have.

I really rate him, there again, I am not a Man U supporter.

Play him off the striker and it's fine, it's when you play him in centre midfield it's a problem.

You can carry a striker or an attacking mid that has little else to their game other than scoring goals, you can't carry a centre midfielder that has not much else to him especially when you want to compete for major honours.

Villa have blown this game , more than enough chances for a draw

United are just getting wins currently but I still think they are vulnerable at the back

I can’t see United being top four
Villa need a result soon.
Emery was a genius 3-4 weeks. If they finish outside Europe he will be a clown. Neither, of course are accurate.
They should win that Conference Competition though.

Back