Aston Martin Valkrie

It's absolutely bonkers, been following the development of this car for ages now because of Adrian Newey and the engine is mind bogglingly brilliant. They started with 3 cylinder engines when developing it to see how much power they could eek before reverting to the full V12 so they basically got 250bhp from a 3 cylinder engine with pretty much a 1.6 litre capacity, astounding stuff.
The car will be phenomenal and nothing will come close, it's gonna be a new McLaren F1 in terms of how far ahead of everything else it is, maybe not in top speed as that was but everything, absolutely everything else.
It sounds as an F1 car should rather than the shite we've been putting up with in recent years

Fancy another one like?
I'd be the happiest man in the world for about 300 yards. Then deed.

You'd need an extremely secure garage to house that beast. If only we had a garage expert on here......
:lol:
An ex-garage expert. I can't clarify how intensely deaded I would be at the first gentle kink in the road. Like a pissed rat on rollerskates trying to cross the M1.

load of shite. like a swarm of bees.
this is nicer
It sounds like a disabled pool table. They were old fashioned when they were new.

Does Yorkie get on here @muggboots , he’s the best around aye?
He doesn't do social media. For a very good reason. Ask me tomorrow when I'm not pissed. :lol:

Last edited:

Back