Asteroid a MILE wide to hurtle past Earth in 72 HOURS - as experts warn of MASS EXTINCTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not even that close mate

Plus I've seen deep impact impact and armagedan so I know what to do.

disappointing answer; I was hoping you were going to say it was an illuminati seeded scare story in order to cause a global stock crash earning 'them' billions as they'd shorted the market and the then they'd double up when market rose after the 'asteroid' 'safely' passed us all by; also something to do with holograms. and clangers

disappointing answer; I was hoping you were going to say it was an illuminati seeded scare story in order to cause a global stock crash earning 'them' billions as they'd shorted the market and the then they'd double up when market rose after the 'asteroid' 'safely' passed us all by; also something to do with holograms. and clangers

That is deep mate. Love it. Not going to disagree with any of that. You have put it succinctly.Certainly all plausible. Whilst they can't fuck about with every telescope in the world. Which would surely debunk the k unts if they tried any of shit. Can anyone confirm this sighting on a independent telescope?

I certainly wouldn't put it past them to use this event in their propaganda and personal aims

That is deep mate. Love it. Not going to disagree with any of that. You have put it succinctly.Certainly all plausible. Whilst they can't fuck about with every telescope in the world. Which would surely debunk the k unts if they tried any of shit. Can anyone confirm this sighting on a independent telescope?

I certainly wouldn't put it past them to use this event in their propaganda and personal aims

I used to like them before they became popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back