Assignment Help - Builders/Joiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tongey

Winger
Doing a HNC in Building Studies, and need a hand with some of the assignment questions, where i need to do some drawings. If anyone can spare a bit of their time to help me out be much appreciated

Don't know a John. What parts do you need help with?

He's only in 2 days a week, splits his time between Darlo and Redcar college,

Pretty much all of the drawings, just dont know where to start with them, looking online for help and in a construction book but dont know whats right/wrong. Ideally need some sketches or information to help me put it together in my own mind

He's only in 2 days a week, splits his time between Darlo and Redcar college,

Pretty much all of the drawings, just dont know where to start with them, looking online for help and in a construction book but dont know whats right/wrong. Ideally need some sketches or information to help me put it together in my own mind

I'm out atm, I'll look on my old laptop as I may have some drawings you can use as inspiration.

Also for task 3 & 4 go onto proprietary cladding manufacturer's websites such as kingspan cladding as they provide typical details, connection details and the appropriate terminology.

I'm out atm, I'll look on my old laptop as I may have some drawings you can use as inspiration.

Also for task 3 & 4 go onto proprietary cladding manufacturer's websites such as kingspan cladding as they provide typical details, connection details and the appropriate terminology.

Mate thats great, really appreciate that!! Will get looking now, if you can dig anything out, even a rough sketch that would be a massive help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back