Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Yea done all them. Having never played another AC game apart from the very first one it made absolutely no sense. I couldn't care less about the Itsu nonsense, I'm just there to pillage really.
I never take notice of any storyline really - just run around and shoot stuff. Apparently The Division and Division 2 have storylines - who knew!

I never take notice of any storyline really - just run around and shoot stuff. Apparently The Division and Division 2 have storylines - who knew!
I’ve played all assassins creed games except unity. I’ve often wondered if all the outside the animus nonsense is a continuing story throughout the games. It just puts me to sleep whenever you have to sit through those sequences.

I’ve played all assassins creed games except unity. I’ve often wondered if all the outside the animus nonsense is a continuing story throughout the games. It just puts me to sleep whenever you have to sit through those sequences.
I didn't mind the outside of the animus stuff in the first few games, up until Revelations. Couldn't give a shit about it since then though.

I'm just over 50 hours into this and I hardly feel I'm that far through it. I keep leaving it and coming back to it every now and then to chip away at it

The update today seems to have fixed a lot of the problems the last one caused on PS5. Less screen tearing, more stable gameplay and the horse sounds are back. They have apparently sorted the non spawning fish as well.

So I presumed the bloody thing would download automatically since I had the season pass but clearly not. Ohh well isn't that big a file.

Just bought it yesterday and I'm impressed, got killed off a deer within 2 minutes. Restarted, ate some berries and went to kill said deer and it never reappeared, climbed up big mountain and followed the instructions to jump, yup, died again.

I've spent best part of 30 minutes trying to find the spies in the camp, ruuning around like a lunatic and not finding them. I had to look at a walkthrough to discover I have to use the Raven, then realised I'd missed getting the 3 tattoos

DLC any good?

I was going for Platinum a few months back, completed all the collectibles etc. in England only to realise the achievement included the stuff as Havi - bugger that for a laugh!

I enjoyed my playthrough mind though I am a fan of the series.

DLC any good?

I was going for Platinum a few months back, completed all the collectibles etc. in England only to realise the achievement included the stuff as Havi - bugger that for a laugh!

I enjoyed my playthrough mind though I am a fan of the series.

More of the same really, which is a good thing. There is a new trading post dynamic which is just really a replacement for the village building stuff in the base game.

The Havi stuff was a bit of a ballache but it's doable in a single weekend if your really bored - it was perfect for lockdown over winter when there was absolutely nothing else to do.

Anyone else trying to play Siege of Paris? Bloody thing keeps coming up with a corrupt save error and it seems like its a known issue that they currently can't fix.

I wouldn't mind if it was a free add on however this is a paid for expansion.

Anyone else trying to play Siege of Paris? Bloody thing keeps coming up with a corrupt save error and it seems like its a known issue that they currently can't fix.

Thankfully not had that but enjoying the dlc so far.

Mines working

Back