Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Got it pre-ordered - mainly cos there has been absolutely fuck all to play all year so hoping this will give me something to do. Odyssey was canny and huge so hoping they have taken that and added more stuff to it.

Looks good but I had a look at some of the early access twitchers and it didn't look very exciting watching them. Hopefully just them being shite.

I’ll prob have a look but hoping it’s not on the same scale as odyssey, that was just way too big and repetitive. Got bored of it pretty quickly

Just purchased it and after seeing that map above so glad I did. Can't wait now.
St Peters was abandoned after being raided by vikings and part of the in-game progression is raiding monasteries, so we might actually get to do that bit of Sunderland history.

Not played an AC since 3 but this has f***ing vikings.

How fucked am I with the overall story or have they dropped the timey whimey stuff?
There's a bit of timey whimey stuff and a bit of fantasy stuff too (Asgard is one of the locations) but they've kept the timey whimey stuff to a minimum in Odyssey and Origins.

There's a bit of timey whimey stuff and a bit of fantasy stuff too (Asgard is one of the locations) but they've kept the timey whimey stuff to a minimum in Odyssey and Origins.
I'm fine with Asgard. I just don't know what the fuck is going on with the modern day story stuff now.

I don't fancy replaying 3 (never finished) then going through black flag, unity, syndicate, origins, and Odyssey (plus 2 or 2 I'm probably forgetting).

Actually, they'll be dirt cheap I might do that in 2021. :lol:

I'm fine with Asgard. I just don't know what the fuck is going on with the modern day story stuff now.

I don't fancy replaying 3 (never finished) then going through black flag, unity, syndicate, origins, and Odyssey (plus 2 or 2 I'm probably forgetting).

Actually, they'll be dirt cheap I might do that in 2021. :lol:
I played odyssey without playing Origins. Basically you could jump straight into this with playing previous versions,if I think I have understood your query correct.

St Peters was abandoned after being raided by vikings and part of the in-game progression is raiding monasteries, so we might actually get to do that bit of Sunderland history.

Would be class that.

Anyone got it yet and able to confirm if it features? Guessing the initial stages are Lindisfarne/North East based?

Back