Assassins creed Odyssey

I completed Origins but never got the DLCs, is it worth going back for them?

Currently ploughing through Odyssey, there's so much stuff to do jesus
It's pretty much more of the same in a new region the Sinai one - not sure if there's a great deal more of the story to develop yet but just cleared a fort that was probably the biggest in the full game so far.

It's pretty much more of the same in a new region the Sinai one - not sure if there's a great deal more of the story to develop yet but just cleared a fort that was probably the biggest in the full game so far.

I liked the forts in Origins, the forts in Odyssey are such a fart on with the almost invincible polemarches to watch out for

I liked the forts in Origins, the forts in Odyssey are such a fart on with the almost invincible polemarches to watch out for
am finding it very difficult to get into odyssey, generally I'm pretty well into them (unity apart) straight off, odyssey I had about four 30 minutes sessions on and just really cant be arsed going back to it. Stopped playing the latest tomb raider too, that was just dull as fuck. Need to give RDR2 some attention

It’s probably old news, but Ubisoft have released AC: Unity for the PC for free in honour of Notre Dame. It can be found on the Ubisoft store website.

just got this,loved ‘origins’, so looking forward to starting it.
who else is playing it? any good?
( couldn’t see another thread on this...)

I just came back to it this week, rather than picking it up I started over again. I love this every bit as much as I did RDR2

I'm on with the Valley of the Kings now and it seems to be massive. I'm currently fuckin' about in the field of reeds wi giant scorpions n that wandering about (tad silly).

Have got it as my brother gave me his copy which he'd clocked. Haven't even installed it yet as I'm too into Red Dead 2 and FIFA 20. Had a bash on my brother's last year and the map seemed massive. I absolutely loved Origins mind, but anything Egyptian I find romantic and fascinating.

Back