assasins creed II

Status
Not open for further replies.

loving this, haven't been able to play it for a week due to being away. Anyone finished it yet?

Aye finished it last week. Had loads to play so wasnt playing it constantly but when I did it was very enjoyable and 10x the game the first one was (not often you can say that).

I like the Assassin missions so done all those too which adds ages onto the game. The only downside (if im being picky) is after a little bit you have nowt to spend your dosh on.

Oh and dont go away when you complete it and the titles come up, I was on my way to the bog and had to dive back onto the couch :lol: (tho I think it wont advance until you do so it may have been safe).

Aye finished it last week. Had loads to play so wasnt playing it constantly but when I did it was very enjoyable and 10x the game the first one was (not often you can say that).

I like the Assassin missions so done all those too which adds ages onto the game. The only downside (if im being picky) is after a little bit you have nowt to spend your dosh on.

Oh and dont go away when you complete it and the titles come up, I was on my way to the bog and had to dive back onto the couch :lol: (tho I think it wont advance until you do so it may have been safe).

I went into another room to grab a drink, when I came back I saw that something had happened and I had something to do. I don't think it matters if you leave it but I was surprised when I saw that the credits had rolled and there was some more after.

Brilliant game, vast improvement on the first one i reckon. Looks like there's definitely going to be a third instalment.

Seen these clips on youtube anyone? Class, tells the story of what happens to Ezio's dad before assassins creed 2 starts.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct2kbLBuSOg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXpcuAZb3Q"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDnP6xwteG4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Brilliant game, vast improvement on the first one i reckon. Looks like there's definitely going to be a third instalment.

Seen these clips on youtube anyone? Class, tells the story of what happens to Ezio's dad before assassins creed 2 starts.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Them clips are actually a film that is been shown on one of the Film 4 channels never seen the end because i always fall asleep but its canny from what i have seen

EDIT

Its actually film24 sky channel 157

Last edited:
Been hammering this last couple of days, it's quality like.

I've only done the first 3 DNA strings and I've already ordered Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the strength of this game!

I'm gonna try to platinum this one, though I can imagine finding all the feathers is gonna be a pain in the arse at the end.

Is there anyway you can tell which feathers you already have, so I don't go looking for the same ones again?

Anyone actually manage to find all the feathers / glyphs?

Only just started playing the Assassin's Creed series at the beginning of the year. Finished the first one which I thought was class, but a bit repetitive, but then the second one has blown it away! I've got Brotherhood sitting there waiting to be played after this, looking forward to the new one in November too!

Only just started playing the Assassin's Creed series at the beginning of the year. Finished the first one which I thought was class, but a bit repetitive, but then the second one has blown it away! I've got Brotherhood sitting there waiting to be played after this, looking forward to the new one in November too!

Same here, but started with the first one on the PS3, just couldn't use it. Got the 2nd on PC, fantastic game so bought the first for the PC, got part way through and a bit bored so got the third and got half way through that!

Need a break from it now though, especially as The Witcher 2 has just landed:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back