Asoro and Maja

@Baz theres the Asoro and Maja story from May 2018 mate. I get a lot of people on here can talk rubbish but I like to think I’m not one of those

@Baz theres the Asoro and Maja story from May 2018 mate. I get a lot of people on here can talk rubbish but I like to think I’m not one of those

Whats the issue here like? From my point of view you’ve got a decent record for inside knowledge and the likes. Not everything you’ll post will happen as things can change quickly in football but I’ve got no doubt that what you do post is done so with the best intentions.

Whats the issue here like? From my point of view you’ve got a decent record for inside knowledge and the likes. Not everything you’ll post will happen as things can change quickly in football but I’ve got no doubt that what you do post is done so with the best intentions.

Not having a go at the lad but had a few people try and dig me out for nonsense. Football moves very quick so the odd one is wrong (such as the Tommy Smith u-turn) but I try and keep people up to date. But sometimes have to hold some of the information so it doesn’t jeopardise Sunderland’s position within the transfer deal.

Not having a go at the lad but had a few people try and dig me out for nonsense. Football moves very quick so the odd one is wrong (such as the Tommy Smith u-turn) but I try and keep people up to date. But sometimes have to hold some of the information so it doesn’t jeopardise Sunderland’s position within the transfer deal.

Aye don’t doubt that for one second. I appreciate the info that you are able to provide, like many others on here I imagine.

What about these?

This is what fucked us really. Not having Maja and Asoro etc. tied down for years. At least with options of extensions.

Instead we seemed to find ways to waste money, buying random, crap players and relying on loans.

This collapse was written on the walls for years.

This is what fucked us really. Not having Maja and Asoro etc. tied down for years. At least with options of extensions.

Instead we seemed to find ways to waste money, buying random, crap players and relying on loans.

This collapse was written on the walls for years.

Bollocks....every klerb sells players, getting the best deal and not having the replacement lined up is the issue.....

Fair enough mate. Apologies, no offence intended, just there's that many bullshitters on here it's hard to tell the genuine from the jokers at times.

What about these?

Superb post :lol:

@HBSAFC like I said things move quick in football. McCoist thing I definitely jumped the gun too quick.

Documento que llegó tarde impidió salto de Bryan Oviedo a un mejor club | Crhoy.com

he’s an interview with Oviedo stating that he had a medical at WBA before the move collapsed.

As with McNair he was staying at the time of posting- but the bid was improved and he left.

the Dobson story you can’t pick at that, the lad is smoking on a Saturday night after a game.

Was told by a Burnley player that Ruiter was at their training ground on that day. Got told the Charlton deal for the Blackpool lad was close, but I’m sure they ended up with a transfer embargo/ change of ownership a few days later so I think that might have been the issue.

Lee Clark did have the same financial contract as PP mind, I know it’s hard to believe.
@HBSAFC like I said things move quick in football. McCoist thing I definitely jumped the gun too quick.

Documento que llegó tarde impidió salto de Bryan Oviedo a un mejor club | Crhoy.com

he’s an interview with Oviedo stating that he had a medical at WBA before the move collapsed.

As with McNair he was staying at the time of posting- but the bid was improved and he left.

the Dobson story you can’t pick at that, the lad is smoking on a Saturday night after a game.

Was told by a Burnley player that Ruiter was at their training ground on that day. Got told the Charlton deal for the Blackpool lad was close, but I’m sure they ended up with a transfer embargo/ change of ownership a few days later so I think that might have been the issue.

Lee Clark did have the same financial contract as PP mind, I know it’s hard to believe.

Nolan, I’m not sure what happened there. But again that was from a relation of the assistant manager who was about to join him.

Curtis Nelson, no idea what happened there.

and Poyet did say he wanted to return, don’t know how that is inaccurate

Last edited:

Fair enough.

Not sure on some of them mind. Dobson smoking, have you seen that first hand or you been told about it? And what happened with Curtis Nelson?

And aye I find it very hard to believe that Parkinson is on the same wage here as Lee Clark was at Blyth. Would sum Donald up to pay Conference North wages though :lol:

Fair enough.

Not sure on some of them mind. Dobson smoking, have you seen that first hand or you been told about it? And what happened with Curtis Nelson?

And aye I find it very hard to believe that Parkinson is on the same wage here as Lee Clark was at Blyth. Would sum Donald up to pay Conference North wages though :lol:
Depends what Clark was getting at Blyth..

Fair enough.

I seen Dobson in Durham smoking, and don’t think it’s all about Parkinson’s wages being low but Clark was on a fortune at Blyth.

as for Nelson, I think it was near completion but then when Cardiff come in when they’ve just been relegated from the PL and understandably it’s hard to say no.

Fair enough.

A few at the time said we were surprised about Nelson. The club thought he was signing. Probably a mistake from us allowing him to get on that holiday plane without signing beforehand :lol: Can’t force him mind. Well you can but not sure it’s legal;)

A few at the time said we were surprised about Nelson. The club thought he was signing. Probably a mistake from us allowing him to get on that holiday plane without signing beforehand :lol: Can’t force him mind. Well you can but not sure it’s legal;)

Yeah definitely. Obviously SD and Methven knew him and that helped us, but let’s be honest he probably doubled his money at Cardiff and you can’t blame the lad.

Fair enough.

Out of all of these stories the one about Dobson smoking is the first one you're taking issue with? :lol:

Back