Ask a question you’ve always wanted to know the answer to...

• Thread starter Deleted member 37772
  • Start date
Why is it that, whenever you see an obese person on tv or social media (before and after pictures etc) they always have their bellies tucked into their pants?

Why is it that, whenever you see an obese person on tv or social media (before and after pictures etc) they always have their bellies tucked into their pants?
I've often wondered if they have ask for permission to show them on the news? Are there some lasses telling all their friends that its their muffin tops they show as a background for every fat-shaming news story.

Why don't conveyancing solicitors get off there arses and DO something or update their clients? I am far nigh going to throttle this fucker if she doesn't 'do something'. It's f***ing easy man, you want it? 'Aye' K then sign here. Two and a half months here, and none of them can give us a date. Not to worry, it's not like I need a removal van/install Sky, nowt like that. I am f***ing raging here. Fummin. And no, I'm not OK Hun. I'm off the spectrum of fury.

Where does metal come from?

All foetuses start as female and then either develop male sex characteristics or continue as female. For the example in males the progenitor to the clitoris develops into the penis. It’s essentially a latent sexual characteristic.

You sound like a Mary queen,

:lol:
Unless you're Susie Dent I'm simply not having it.

Why are you so keen on the deflated breasted wordsmith?

Last edited:
Used to be, just never really caught on for different products.

List of battery sizes - Wikipedia

This is all you ever needed to know about batteries (looked it up after reading your post) and it is both incredibly dull and compelling at the same time. It includes this fact about battery usage in Switzerland which is possibly the most useless thing I have ever read hence I am almost certain to recall it until the day I die :-

Duplex
Logon or register to see this image
Ever Ready No. 8 2R10 3 21.8 × 74.6 Internally contains two 1.5 V cells hence the nickname 'Duplex'.

In Switzerland as of 2008, 2R10 batteries accounted for 0.003% of primary battery sales

Last edited:
List of battery sizes - Wikipedia

This is all you ever needed to know about batteries (looked it up after reading your post) and it is both incredibly dull and compelling at the same time. It includes this fact about battery usage in Switzerland which is possibly the most useless thing I have ever read hence I am almost certain to recall it until the day I die :-

Duplex
Logon or register to see this image
Ever Ready No. 8 2R10 3 21.8 × 74.6 Internally contains two 1.5 V cells hence the nickname 'Duplex'.

In Switzerland as of 2008, 2R10 batteries accounted for 0.003% of primary battery sales
I cut a battery open for the first time in my life last week. How come I’ve never bothered to investigate before in my 47 years?

Where does metal come from?
How do you mean? It’s formed in stars then we dig it out the ground.

Last edited:
Why do Morrisons (and other supermarkets) sell tin of hot dogs with eight in but packs of finger rolls with only six in? Even their packs of proper sausages have eight in, and surely neebody uses finger rolls for owt else.
it's obvious, 3 tins and 4 packs.

Back