Asiana

Seabird Fat Bhudda is average at best. Asiana is a cut above, in fact there’s lad I know at work comes from Shields to sample the Asiana delights after I recommended it, he rates it better than anything in Stowell Street where he was a regular.

its at the bottom of the what used to be called the echo 24 flats isnt it Asiana that is

Matchday special, starter, main, pint £15 iirc, was spot on just a few weeks back. Bout half full which is more than previous visits.

Been tonight. Was fabulous.Asked how long it had been open, i thought 4/5 years. Its been 9. Thanks for the advice

Oh easy, Richardson n Quinny had flats n asianas been there about as long.
Once read some went for big money now most are dss or empty!

Pleased i dont live above. Id be in there every night. Match day specials and early dinner specials as a bit of advertising for them. 4 of us had great time

Seabird Fat Bhudda is average at best. Asiana is a cut above, in fact there’s lad I know at work comes from Shields to sample the Asiana delights after I recommended it, he rates it better than anything in Stowell Street where he was a regular.

I've been to Fat Buddha twice for lunch in the last month. The food and service were absolutely spot on both times. They do Chinese and Thai and have lovely views too of course.

It's been a couple of years since I've been to Asiana but in the half a dozen times I have been I've had a great times. It is an excellent spot for a Friday night of the airshow. More by good luck than good judgement :)

I've been to Fat Buddha twice for lunch in the last month. The food and service were absolutely spot on both times. They do Chinese and Thai and have lovely views too of course.

It's been a couple of years since I've been to Asiana but in the half a dozen times I have been I've had a great times. It is an excellent spot for a Friday night of the airshow. More by good luck than good judgement :)

We go to both regular and can’t fault either, both cracking views as you eat your bait as well .

Granted it was a good while ago I was last at Fat Buddha, may pop in again soon to give it another bash.

Popped in here last night (sort of) on the back of the reviews here. Very nice like. Would def go back.

I don't think it's too pricey like. Admittedly we only ordered off the early bird menu like which is really good value but I had a look at the main menu and didn't think it was too bad.

Had the beef rendang which was absolutely piping hot and full of potato.

Its a monstrosity of a building. Said it the first day I saw it. Looks like 70's council flats. Can't believe Sunderland council agreed to that design.

Asiana is canny mind, always really enjoyed it

Popped in here last night (sort of) on the back of the reviews here. Very nice like. Would def go back.

I don't think it's too pricey like. Admittedly we only ordered off the early bird menu like which is really good value but I had a look at the main menu and didn't think it was too bad.

Had the beef rendang which was absolutely piping hot and full of potato.

I went with my lass on Friday gone and I can concur on the beef rendang as that’s what I had. First time I’d been after meaning to get round to it for ages after the reviews on here and I’d definitely go back, even though it was dark we had a canny good view over the Wear so that added to the cracking food and service.

Canny location for going round a few bars in Sunniside afterwards as well.

Back