Ashley Fletcher

I liked the lad at our place, thought he would make a decent champ level player. Not happened yet for him but there is still time.

Had the makings of a decent player and its probably why he's had the moves he's had despite only really doing well briefly. Lacked a bit of composure in the finishing like but I thought he was half decent and much maligned as he wasn't the out and out goalscorer we wanted / needed and he replaced.

Yet many moaned that Grabban was weak as piss, lazy, wouldn't challenge for the ball/headers and had no impact on general play.

One of my favorite memories of him was Villa at home, ball played through over the top, he's clean through, literally no one other than the keeper, hits his knees as he's running and goes about 9 yards wide

Donkey
Was it against Brentford at home where he beat the offside trap running onto a long ball only for it to hit him on the back?

f***ing hell man, surely Broadhead thinks he's starting ahead of that lot otherwise he can't be as good as we've made out and be happy we didn't get after all.

Of your forwards, I would bin Josh Magennis off. Not sure what Wyke's return timeframe looks like. Is he back?

I think Lang's a cracking player
Yea Wyke is a unknown at the moment I have a feeling Humphrys May be let out on loan I’m a fan myself but he can’t get a run of games.

You wish we had 6 shit strikers and an injury prone decent one?

Do those "shit strikers" include the golden boot winner in EFL Div 1 last season ahead of your no 1 striker, plus your second highest striker from a limited amount games and Lang who isn't a striker. Flaming hell you have signed a fellow that scored two goals on his debut and you lot think you have signed a scouse version of Erling Haaland.

Last edited:

Back