Ashley Cole

I never mentioned success, I just said he's done better in life than you, you are obviously more intelligent him? Yes?? Yet he is more successful than you could ever imagine??
Better in life? How would you know? His life is probably not as good as it was ten years ago. I might win the euro millions next week. Anyway he’s a shite pundit.

Last edited:

dear me,

You think he would swap positions with you?? Sat on a council estate with a big fat pig snoring next to you every night??
I may be wrong here but I am sure that Cheryl grew up on a council estate in Newcastle and might snore? So if it’s good enough for Ashley.

I may be wrong here but I am sure that Cheryl grew up on a council estate in Newcastle and might snore? So if it’s good enough for Ashley.
But you are more intelligent than Ashley?? So surely you would want better?? Good luck to you like if your Mrs is better than Cheryl, I could put up chezza snoring

No worse than any of the others for me.
You can’t really slag him off for the way he speaks unless you only want to hear the Queens English on TV.

Back