Ashes Build Up Thread

For the first time since I started it, owning my own business is going to pay off!

Intending to watch as much live as possible, then watch the rest "as live" whenever I wake up. Last time, I managed to watch two sessions a day without knacking my sleep patterns up to much.

Is there a state game between Adelaide and Perth. I'm guessing that they'll be aiming for Stokes to play in that. Chris Rogers has said to the Aussie Press that he's heard Stokes will be back in time for 3rd test.

I reckon the shitcunts at the ECB are lining up a two test match ban assuming he gets cleared of charges this week.

When did Nathan Lyon become the mouthpiece of the Aussie cricket team? His craic is lifting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/42056362

He's a stupid twat. I suspect he's going to get some stick from both the team and the fans. There's a lot of pressure on the convicts to perform. I think they've only won 1 out of the last 5 ashes series

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
That doesn't seem to work with the EE deal though. Seems it has to be on a device with a BT SIM?

he's talking about knowing someone with BT broadband, I use my mams account to log into the app on my phone, and on their BT account on my laptop so that I can watch any live sports that the have on

Back