Ashes 2013 down under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durhamish

Midfield
Afternoon all

Me and a few friends are looking into going to the first 2 tests down under at the end of next year.

Anybody done it and could give some advice.

Im looking at flights already

Cheers

Howld on I thought we were playing them in the summer are we playing back to back ashes tests?

Yeah, the Ashes tour has been moved forward a year because there's some hit and giggle shite happening in Australia in 2014/15 that they thought was more important than the Ashes. Just doesn't seem right, hopefully though the Aussies will still be crap for the next 12 months or so meaning we can get back to back Ashes wins.

Yeah, the Ashes tour has been moved forward a year because there's some hit and giggle shite happening in Australia in 2014/15 that they thought was more important than the Ashes. Just doesn't seem right, hopefully though the Aussies will still be crap for the next 12 months or so meaning we can get back to back Ashes wins.

That would be class to give them a good hiding over ten tests. :lol:

Afternoon all

Me and a few friends are looking into going to the first 2 tests down under at the end of next year.

Anybody done it and could give some advice.

Im looking at flights already

Cheers

Go on the BA forum mate. My impression is that Perth and Adelaide are the two to do, others on here may be able to back that up.

whatever you do dont get match tickets from BA its a rip off cheaper over there.I was there in 06 and the mark up in price was shocking

England have been asking for years to avoid having an Ashes Tour followed by the World Cup. No surprise that we've under-performed in World Cups for years after a long, draining Ashes Tour

We are doing Brisbane and Adelaide if everything goes ok with tickets etc.

In general how much are return flights to Australia?

brisbane is a horrible ground, good as its the opener though, adelaide was the best before reconstruction, perth is good but we wont win there, mcg and scg are well, the mcg and scg! xmas and new year and you get to see the urn!

We are doing Brisbane and Adelaide if everything goes ok with tickets etc.

In general how much are return flights to Australia?

Grand or so m8.

Register yourself onto Ticketmaster Australia and TikTek Australia.

For some reason one of them sells Brisbane tickets, the other Adelaide.

It's E Tickets so it is simple (print off jobbie,scan at the ground) and you should have no problem getting them.

Grand or so m8.

Register yourself onto Ticketmaster Australia and TikTek Australia.

For some reason one of them sells Brisbane tickets, the other Adelaide.

It's E Tickets so it is simple (print off jobbie,scan at the ground) and you should have no problem getting them.

Register free on Cricket Australia and use your mates address in Oz. That way you book the tickets you want and they go to an Australian address - so the authorities are happy.

Worked a treat last time.

Alternatively the ECB website gets belated access to tickets - but the stadiums are all quite big, so there is usually enough tickets for everyone

Possibly doing the MCG test as my brother lives in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back