Asda trade in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blyth

Striker
Thinking of trading in FIFA and killzone tonight for infamous and asda will be the only place open. Are they decent for trade in?

If your going to price match with game make sure you print off the Cex page showing the trade in value...they can be funny with you if you don't

If your going to price match with game make sure you print off the Cex page showing the trade in value...they can be funny with you if you don't
they always check it online anyway to make sure its accurate. last few times ive done it the lad ha slooked it up on his mobile phone:rolleyes: youd think when its a service they offer they would have a system in place for checking. must be hardly anyone taking advantage of it. GAME really are robbing twats when you compare CEX's trade in prices. Must be why there is always a massive queue in CEX. Worth getting GAME to match it though as you get an extra quid:lol:

So what if he was?
Completely irrelevant to the topic in hand
Do fuck off coynee, trading in is for bairns, if I ever want to try perfect dark zero or kameo that came bundled with my 360 back in 2005 I have that option. They are at the back of a drawer gathering dust with some pokemon cards and a busted game boy colour where they belong:cool:

Do fuck off coynee, trading in is for bairns, if I ever want to try perfect dark zero or kameo that came bundled with my 360 back in 2005 I have that option. They are at the back of a drawer gathering dust with some pokemon cards and a busted game boy colour where they belong:cool:

Your crack's proper shit like.
"Trading in is for bairns" ffs :lol::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back