Asda pizzas

ASDA pizza's are ok but jazz them up by adding extra toppings of different cheeses and some sliced up cherry tomatoes with some dried basil, dried garlic, black pepper and finished off with some crispy dried onions, then into the oven.
Once cooked in the oven I let it cool then take whatever pieces I want (generally two) and put them on a plate into the microwave for 1 minute.
It makes the pizza softer and it's turns from reasonable to delicious.

What, pray tell, is this madness?

Asda bases always used to be their achillies heel back in the day, have they improved? Used to be a staunch Sainsbury's man, but standards have slipped, they are using inferior toppings now than before, have rationed the portions and put the prices up
Exactly. Anyone who thinks asda pizza is even close to a proper take away pizza must have terrible take away options near them.

ASDA pizza's are ok but jazz them up by adding extra toppings of different cheeses and some sliced up cherry tomatoes with some dried basil, dried garlic, black pepper and finished off with some crispy dried onions, then into the oven.
Once cooked in the oven I let it cool then take whatever pieces I want (generally two) and put them on a plate into the microwave for 1 minute.
Bloody hell, its Gordon Ramsey.

So what you're saying is you don't like ASDA pizza. :lol:

Are you sure you've got enough dried gear on there fella?

Back