Asda Pizza's

Asda pizzas CYO pizzas are shite compared to a decent takeaway. The bases are bought in ffs, a decent pizza shop makes it fresh. Decent dough is the most important part of the pizza, the Asda CYO stuff is just about piling shed loads of toppings onto a cardboard base.

Price is just a bonus mate. And how many pizza shops make their own Base. How do you know Asda don't make their own bases off site then distribute to individual stores. Same thing isn't it

I’m pretty sure all pizza shops make their own dough, it costs nowt so makes sense. Asda might make them but they are probably knocked up in a factory a week ago. Each to their own.

10" Thin and Crispy. Best pizza's out there. 12 minutes on 200 and wallop.
Better than anything out of the million and a half Pizza shops in the North East. Domino's my arse.

Why do you put an apostrophe before the S in 'pizzas' but not before the S in 'minutes' or 'shops'?
Not having a go, just interested as to why that happens as they're all plurals.

I like Dominos and don't find them to be too unreasonably priced.
Always deals and offers on the go which means you never actually pay full price. Not that much more expensive than any other take away

12 inch pizza in your local shitinatray merchant is about £7.50 x2
Wedges/chips £2
Small garlic bread £3
Bottle of pop £3.
Then a delivery fee

Same thing from Dominos £22, no delivery

Exactly, I never get Dominos anymore as I prefer to go elsewhere but they’re no more expensive than the others.

Exactly, I never get Dominos anymore as I prefer to go elsewhere but they’re no more expensive than the others.

Even if you got M&S big take away style ones they're nearly £7, then the extras you're gonna be nudging up towards the price of dominos, and you have to cook it yourself

Asda pizzas CYO pizzas are shite compared to a decent takeaway. The bases are bought in ffs, a decent pizza shop makes it fresh. Decent dough is the most important part of the pizza, the Asda CYO stuff is just about piling shed loads of toppings onto a cardboard base.

Aye, hadn't had one for years and always saw the queue was massive so tried one a few month back. Rotten. Base is like a savoury digestive, polystyrene and carboard mixture pulped down and dehydrated with shit sauce whacked on. Cheese was rank too and the edges were incinerated by the time the middle was cooked.

How to make pizza Neapolitan-style at home

If you do a decent batch of dough you can batch freeze some down and have one of these ready and be eating it in less time than you'd stand in the queue to be fed shit.

Why do you put an apostrophe before the S in 'pizzas' but not before the S in 'minutes' or 'shops'?
Not having a go, just interested as to why that happens as they're all plurals.
Fucked if i know mate. If i'm on my phone its a chore just proof-reading everything through using auto-spell so i'm quite casual about letting the odd apostrophe through the net. Unlike some ;)

Back