Asda Pizza's

As already SEB the bases aren’t the best but for under 3 quid there’s nothing comes close for value.

My preference is thin and crispy base, spicy beef, pepperoni, chorizo and chilli cheese and I add my own jalapeños out of a jar before cooking (as the fresh Asda ones just shrivel up to nowt)

The garlic bread is lovely too, the base is a bit chewy (rooaarrr) but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

10" Thin and Crispy. Best pizza's out there. 12 minutes on 200 and wallop.
Better than anything out of the million and a half Pizza shops in the North East. Domino's my arse.

I bought a couple of fresh ones from the counter a while ago - 14" I think. Almost too big for the oven which was an error.
I have to say they were canny. Our oven did them justice which helps.

10" Thin and Crispy. Best pizza's out there. 12 minutes on 200 and wallop.
Better than anything out of the million and a half Pizza shops in the North East. Domino's my arse.
Morrisons create your own pizzas are better. The ingredients are higher quality although slightly more expensive. All fresh stuff from morrisons blows asda away tbh.

papa johns is absolute tripe. the worst out of the big 3. i'd rather eat a tesco value cheese and tomato. their garlic dip tastes like a sunbaked toenail of robert mugabe ffs.
In China Papa Johns are quite big, but you can go to different ones and get totally different results, from above average to good (never going to be fantastic), to dreadful.

Never bothered,bought the fresh display ones before ,Queues put me off .Find the majority of take away ones very average .Always seem like the could of done with another 5 minutes in.Dr Oetker does me .The lidl basic frozen 3 pack were canny .Customise yourself with pepperoni,hot cheese,chicken ,bbq sauce etc

Last edited:

Back