Asda Pizza's

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Sam Handwich, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

10" Thin and Crispy. Best pizza's out there. 12 minutes on 200 and wallop.
    Better than anything out of the million and a half Pizza shops in the North East. Domino's my arse.

2. nyron4england

nyron4england Striker

op clearly been on crack.

3. Lukas73

Lukas73 Winger

The oil they use gives me the shits, its a no from me...

Purrfect South likes this.
  4. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

If you mean the create your own ones then aye they are lovely like, i'm starting to prefer them to takeaway pizzas.

Idlewild Mackem and Aituk7 like this.
  5. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

Hope your not one of these that think Domino's is the beez kneez because they do great adverts and therefore you are obliged to like them cos' everyone else thinks they are mint an that.

The very same.

Reptilia likes this.
  6. errant

errant Striker

the queue for them around 5 a bells most nights suggest that these are popular with the general public...

7. nyron4england

nyron4england Striker

no, i think dominos is a complete con in this country. however, i have also sampled asda pizzas on occasion and do not enjoy them.

im also a deep pan kinda guy.

8. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

:(

9. nyron4england

nyron4england Striker

sorry marra. i guess this is one of those things that we just can't get past. :cry:

10. Don’t have a proper crust on Asda pizzas, goes hard around the edge. If you try and cook them so it doesn’t, they’re inevitably soggy in the middle.

Dominos pizzas extortionate so only get them on a Monday when the Wuntu offer is on (three network) get a pizza off them for 3 quid. Pizza and crust lovely, but would I fuck pay full whack

11. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Brilliant aren't they

Reptilia likes this.
  12. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Wetherspoons do a surprisingly canny pizza these days.

Aituk7, Skiddaw, alisafc and 4 others like this.
  13. Better than the Asda ones, plus you get a pint :cool:

14. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Can't go wrong for £3 or whatever they cost compared to £20 at Dominos

Free on quiz night

15. Bob Fleming

Bob Fleming Striker

Would agree. I've never been able to find a takeaway pizza here that I'm happy with. Apart from something like that Nana Franca but it's very expensive.
    Asda CYO always lovely.

Thackeray likes this.
  16. luvulongtime

luvulongtime Striker

you'd think they would make a canny few beforehand to stop the need for queues

muggboots likes this.
  17. niknak_123

niknak_123 Striker

Queues are to create your own usually

errant likes this.
  18. Thackeray

Thackeray Striker

They are top value like, irrespective of what the SMB hoi polloi reckon. Far better than Sainburys or anything out of any supermarket fridge or freezer and any shit take away. Unfortunately I don't live near an Asda any more.

Large stone bake with ground beef, salami, jalapenos and mozzarella slices with garlic oil for me please.

Reptilia likes this.
  19. Mickdundee

Mickdundee Central Defender

I used to work on the pizza counters in Asda between 2003 and 2006 but I’ve not had one for ages (probably since Mrs Dundee was in hospital with my youngest, who’s now 3 and a half)

I used to love the stonebaked bases but they changed supplier (not sure if they’ve changed back) and they weren’t very good.

20. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Winger

Per slice

niknak_123 likes this.